Garden State opens doors.

• yeah

• My friend said the movie was great but I didn't believe him until I saw it. I didn't think I'd like ALL the songs from a soundtrack. Fantastic movie with an amazing soundtrack. I love GS!

• i think zach braff should do another indie film

• The drug party scene with "In the waiting line" Zero 7. ;D

• when i did e it did not feel like that

• Zach Braff should so do another indie film! :D I got my friend to watch the movie and she absolutely loved it. The music is awesome and it really got me into indie pop. Love it!

• ghettorock said:
    when i did e it did not feel like that

Neither did I It's more stimulating, Only after drinking a lot ontop of like 5 pills or ketamine I get really spacy or tripped out. Don't do drugs kids. ;)

• too late?

• Actually i was a happier person till i saw that movie.Now i released that something is missing in my heart.yeah,that hurts a lot..

The world fascinates me..
  • first, i really appreciate that i'm not alone to love this film.. ^^
    (my friends like it.. don't love it..)..
    and i discovered a lot of music artist with this film.. what a good choice by Zach Braff !

but now.. i listen over and over The Shins !! it's magic ! :D

• arf.. maybe too late to answer ?

(i'm not really good in english.. i do my best !)
    see you*

• I already knew The Shins (I discovered them when they performed at some Gilmore Girls episode), and Iron & Wine. But this soundtrack *introduced* me the marvellous Nick Drake and Simon & Garfunkel.
    Zach Braff has made a wonderful choice...
    It's awesome when what you can watch at the screen and what you are listening to match in such a pleasant way.
    I can`t help bringing back to my memory Colin Hay on Scrubs performing Overkill...
    Nice, very nice.

• The Shins & Zero 7

• the shins and cary brothers <3

• New Slang changed my life indeed
    I have the best memories with this soundtrack.
    No other movie will replace this soundtrack out of my heart

(a little late to answer i think!)

• Iron & Wine, The Shins and Cary Brothers <3

• PLZ Help Me

I m looking for the music in the beginning of the movie, when Zach is in the plane in his dream.

• This movie made me move away from my Punk/Rock obsession and start exploring the whole Indie scene. The Shins are amazing! Zach Braff is brilliant!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Feb 2009, 18:30
    KrankyJoe said:
    This movie made me move away from my Punk/Rock obsession and start exploring the whole Indie scene. The Shins are amazing! Zach Braff is brilliant!

same for me. I started listening to The Shins after watching the movie, and now I'm more openminded and listens to a lot of pop :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Nov 2010, 18:57

Opened up my world!

It may sound horribly cliché, but this soundtrack changed my musical preferences drastically. I now listening to Zero 7 more than anything after hearing them on this soundtrack. I've also gotten into bands/artists such as Air, Owen, Nick Drake and many others.

Favorite song on the soundtrack is definitely "In the Waiting Line". I feel as if it's my life's anthem.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.