Which is your favorite Gackt hair style?

• Which is your favorite Gackt hair style?

Just out of curiosity...which hair style do the fans like best? Personally I love long hair because it reminds me of the Feudal Era (hair style only, never the horrible things that happened). I like to picture him as a Samurai, the one that sings for ladys to fall in love, and from time to time, he takes his sword and "kicks but":)I think I watch too much, way too much anime....sorry! ;)

How about U?

Got GACKT?

• This one. Its from January of 05. I love him with dark hair. Short or long I don't mind. But he just looks sweet here.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Oct 2006, 15:23
    i really love his moon child hair style.
    It's so cute <333

• Risata said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2006, 18:52

Gackt ^^

Kuku

Gackt is Gackt he looks everytime great, doesn't matter whitch hairstyl he has ^^

• Even though his cornrows didn't seem to be very popular, I love them! And I don't know why, but I just love him with long hair (though I don't love him any less if he has short hair). I agree with Marron89, his Moonchild hairstyle was awesome ^^

• I liked his hair from Illuminati, Mizerable, and Kimi no Tame ni Dekiru Koto days (I realize that is quite a range). I also like the Moon Child hair too. It suits him.

• I liked the cornrows too. I thought he looked hot in them. Moon Child dead pony tail braid thing was a little strange to me. He looked good but I liked his hair out of the ponytail better. Let it loose baby.

• Gackt's hair was the best during Malice Mizer. SPECIALLY during the Illumanati/Gekka no... video and the Bel Air movie.
    I hate the Moonchild hair, and hate the cornrows even more than that D':

Kami > you

so there
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2006, 10:41

i think his best hair style is this one @___@ *drool* blue eyes, brown hair, innocent pose waaaaaaaaaah!! loves <3

• vanilla

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m93/basschick_15/Gackt-Vanilla-1p.jpg
    IN THE VANILLA MUSIC VIDEO!!

jrocker..
    • Kimezu said...
    • User
    • 1 Dec 2006, 17:57
    I think every single haircut looks good on him. XD;

However, I have to go with basschica's first picture.

• I don't like his new hair D:
    Gackt + mohawk = no

Kami > you

so there
  • His hair looks best in Vanilla PV. He looks so young XD

• I love his Moon Child hair and from seki~ray <3

::.._私は雅愛する_..::

::.._Myv iz Love_..::

• I prefer him with his short hair. *_______*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Mar 2007, 19:14

I love this one <3 and the one from the MARS Concert

• I like his Vanilla PV hairstyle the most... blond suits him a lot :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2007, 06:18
    The Vanilla hairstyle! :D<3

• Ha!,well,Mizerable's style is really good,Redemption style,but..my favourite is Le Ciel style XD (Malice Mizer *-*)

YES!!! I'M HUGE FAN OF FF SERIES :D!!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 May 2007, 20:21
    This defenetly is my favorite. I will be with this hairstyle after 2-3 mounths =)

• long hair. I have obsession of them.

• NlKKA said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2007, 11:39
    fac3control said:
    This defenetly is my favorite. I will be with this hairstyle after 2-3 mounths =)

I'd go with this hair style too!
    I don't mind all his hair styles but I love him with a middle length hair.. not too short but not too long.

This could also do. :3 I love him with straight and a little long hair XD

The only hair style I hate is when it's too short and/or fluffy it doesn't even reach his ears and so he looks awkward XD

• I can't decidedXD He look good in every hairstyle but I don't like when he has got too short hair, like here: http://www.fotosik.pl/showFullSize.php?id=f7961ca6311517a9
    Oh, and I love this image:

• Gackt vanilla

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.