Gaahls outing...just fucking gay or the ultimative individualism?

• m37zg3r said...
    • User
    • 9 Nov 2008, 02:09

Gaahls outing...just fucking gay or the ultimative individualism?

Everything you need to know about it you can read here...

Well my opinion is....well i'm not sure, this is a question, that's really bugging me because I'm not sure if I can support homosexuality in general and especially homosexuality in blackmetal. I have different viewpoints about this. On the one hand I think that being gay is just something everyone can decide for him self and I also think that the sexual interests of a person don't regard anyone...but on the other hand I also think that being gay is something strange or disgusting and especially in black metal it's something feminime and consequently weak... so as you can see I'm really complety uncertain about this and I hope more will tell their opinion about it ;)

• If he was going for the ultimate individualism, he'd probably be, not only gay, but into a load of other crazy shit. I don't really see how it matters, though.

You can't spell slaughter without laughter.
    "I don't drink Water, Fish fuck in it."
    Click This Shit!
    Click This Shittier Shit!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2008, 23:44
    He is laughing out loud of you all now :D

• Maybe there are people interested in joining group GAY Gaahl?:D (RAW AND PURE)
    http://www.last.fm/group/GAY+Gaahl
    The best GAY ever (if he's gay, of course:D). HAIL SATAN!:D

• pia_276 said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2009, 16:13
    Actually, I wasn't very surprised. Didn't he say that he never wanted a relationship with a woman before his outing? I think his outing is very courageous. I wouln't dare to out myself if I was homosexual and a part of the black metal music scene... I think there's nothing wrong with it. Gaahl's music is great and that's the most important thing to me

• 1) Gays are nice people.
    2) You don't have to "support homosexuality", you just have to live with it. If you can't you're a fucking retard.
    3) One does not "decide" to be gay. One gets born with it.

Ghaal has won some cred points from me by coming out of the closet. There's nothing wrong with gays, they just fuck men. If you can't deal with that idea it's just weak of you.

• You have not heard about "experiments" of youth ,or even a fashions for bi or homosexuality. Well it's sick and sad but in our decadent and weak times it's true. Half of homos are not true homos. Maby less than half.
    I think that Gaahl is a true one ,and I dont care. Homos are mostly very empty and worthless people who act like female whores. I know that from the experience. But if he's not then it doesn't matter ,what he do in his bed.

Vae Victis
    Amor Patriae Nostra Lex
    Semper Fidelis
    • aibom said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2012, 07:07

Re: Gaahls outing...just fucking gay or the ultimative individualism?

m37zg3r said:
    I'm not sure if I can support homosexuality in general and especially homosexuality in blackmetal.

I know this is from like 4 years ago. But this is just silly.

And sort of exemplifies something that's always put me off from the heavy metal subculture, all the rampant homophobia, machismo, misogyny, and racism that has made it's way into popularity among many metalheads.

And if you share those same opinions, congratulations on being a part of everything that's wrong with the metalhead subculture and a predictable walking stereotype. Not to mention much of what is wrong with Christianity itself. Furthermore, being gay does not mean being effeminate. Being attracted to men does not make you any less masculine. Also, in rejection of Christianity, isn't homosexuality condemned by the Bible? There also isn't anything wrong with effeminacy and femininity. To claim that femininity is inferior to masculinity is not only misogynist, but stupid and worthless. Also, the Bible condemned effeminacy.

How ironic for many black metalheads to condone the very values of the Bible. A book they claim to hate and hate the values of. I believe I was told that heavy metal was about good things like talent, or opposing negative religious doctrine. It's too bad I don't see enough of that, but instead, many people who sound exactly like Bryan Fischer.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.