anyone see any good shows lately?

• anyone see any good shows lately?

I went to At All Cost, and The JonBenet... phenomenal.

http://www.myspace.com/atallcost

http://www.myspace.com/thejonbenet

• heavyheavylowlow a few months ago?

haha
    i see see you next tuesday // destroyer destroyer // me and him call it us next month
    which will be good

• last saturday was awesome.
    the black dahlia murder and from a second story window with dead to fall and ed gein.

black dahlia blew everyone else out of the water though.
    and their merch dude gave me free shit because i was "super beautiful".
    and the guitarist blew me a kiss.

sdgfsdgadfhjgbdffhkudnf i'm such a girl sometimes.

BUT YEAH. tomorrow i want to go see every time i die, #12 looks like you (9th time?), heavyheavylowlow, and a couple other bands.

i think i might see ETID and #12 again on sunday too.

• ETID was good live before they released gutter phemenon
    that cd is a load of shit.

HHLL always puts on a good show, cause well, they are
    always fucked up. haha.
    post some pics of the show or something.

• Re:

Quoth hellorhighwater:
    ETID was good live before they released gutter phemenon
    that cd is a load of shit.

HHLL always puts on a good show, cause well, they are
    always fucked up. haha.
    post some pics of the show or something.

yeah, i don't know the new ETID cd at all.
    i still love hot damn and last night in town though.

and i don't really listen to HHLL, but they were good.
    and i'd have pics, but that venue doesn't allow cameras. :(

/cries.

• its all about burial plot bidding war by etid that cd is the shit...

and i'd much rather listen to jfac over bdm...

has anyone heard new all that remains? that shits nuts..

also anyone in here into ismada???

they are my boys from NYC

go get your groove on here => www.myspace.com/ismada

• jfac is alright
    all that remains is amazing.

• I saw Between the Buried and Me twice in the last few months, along with Every Time I Die, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, August Burns Red (I live near their hometown so I see them plenty), and a bunch of crappy local bands.

Between the Buried and Me is the sickest band you'll ever see live...that is, if you ever see them...live...

• i really enjoyed btbam when i saw em live with cattle decapitation and darkest hour..who did horrible and got their tires slashed because they were saying shit on stage about the boise scene or something? i dunno, they wont come back here again they said lol.

• Re:

Quoth ToothandNail04:
    I saw Between the Buried and Me twice in the last few months, along with Every Time I Die, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, August Burns Red (I live near their hometown so I see them plenty), and a bunch of crappy local bands.

Between the Buried and Me is the sickest band you'll ever see live...that is, if you ever see them...live...

oh yeah, i saw BTBAM with august burns red also.
    BTBAM was amaaaazing.

i saw every time i die and the number 12 within that past month or so too.
    but i have seen number 12 SO many times anyway.

• Re:

Quoth hellorhighwater:
    i really enjoyed btbam when i saw em live with cattle decapitation and darkest hour..who did horrible and got their tires slashed because they were saying shit on stage about the boise scene or something? i dunno, they wont come back here again they said lol.

oh i just saw cattle decap with FASSW, animosity, and job for a cowboy.
    i've seen darkest hour a couple times too. i think i actually know about that tire slashing thing.
    that was a while ago, right? i think i may have known somebody that was involved in doing that..

• i just saw animosity, jfac, cattle decapitation, misery index and FASSW. FASSW blew us all away, as usual. they've been amazing for years, i can't wait for delenda to drop. they're making ohiovania proud..

• Re:

Quoth FASSWcore:
    i just saw animosity, jfac, cattle decapitation, misery index and FASSW. FASSW blew us all away, as usual. they've been amazing for years, i can't wait for delenda to drop. they're making ohiovania proud..

i just saw em too. and awwwwww, ohiovania. :D
    i chilled with them for a few hours and i was talking to derek about how ohiovania came about,
    because i saw joe's tattoo on his leg of it and i didn't understand.
    but yeah, they're such niiiice dudes. i love them.
    and now i can be on the guest list of any FASSW show. :D
    i have some pics from the show here.
    and i bought shorts!
    they make me happy.

• that's awesome.
    yeah, knowing FASSW definitely makes shows better. chilling before and after the sets is sweet. derek and joe are friggin insane live, and i wouldn't have it any other way.

• BTBAM was awesome before that new album. I heard some nasty stuff about FASSW so I never made the effort to see them. 7a7p were amazing live (the show up in binghamton new york). Ed Gein puts on awesome shows too...
    I saw caliban at hellfest and the people and the setting was perfect.

• fuzzychocolate said:
    BTBAM was awesome before that new album. I heard some nasty stuff about FASSW so I never made the effort to see them. 7a7p were amazing live (the show up in binghamton new york). Ed Gein puts on awesome shows too...
    I saw caliban at hellfest and the people and the setting was perfect.

nasty stuff about FASSW, you say?

• ya, but I don't know how much I trust what I've heard. when it all breaks down it's bullshit.
    rumors and etc.

• hellorhighwater said:
    i really enjoyed btbam when i saw em live with cattle decapitation and darkest hour..who did horrible and got their tires slashed because they were saying shit on stage about the boise scene or something? i dunno, they wont come back here again they said lol.

I saw Cattle Decapitation with Becoming the Archetype and Aletheian...they were good for a song, but goregrind get so old so fast, and those guys are complete idiots. I have no problems with vegans, but they're just...morons. Wow.

• speaking of fassw.

their guitarist that left the band, lives in st.louis where i live.... and he was over at my house yesterday and played ghosts over japan on the piano... it was amazing... but yea im going to converge and genghis tron tonight, its going to be awesome.

• omgstfudumb said:
    their guitarist that left the band, lives in st.louis where i live.... and he was over at my house yesterday and played ghosts over japan on the piano... it was amazing... but yea im going to converge and genghis tron tonight, its going to be awesome.

sweeeeeeet, i missed converge. :/

but yeah, that sucks about derek.
    whatever though... i need to call him.

• pity about derek, but paul will be amazing as well. i can't wait to see them in full form again.

• iam going to go see a few friends of mine play with into the moat next week and my freinds band is "sleeping alone" i also seen "hit the lights" tres bien is also anther show iam going to in florida. between the buired and me is coming a week or two from now. The mosaic is a local band i know that are friends with sleeping alone i seen last month. and many more to see.

When it comes down to bmx, I’ll ride you all day.
  • I saw HORSE the band with Number 12 last week. I'm going to see Poison the Well and Fear Before tonight.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.