Rate the User Above's Taste

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 15:36
    Well I don't need to take all things of whatever form seriously but I can definately tell what shit is when I hear,see or read it.

Dav of Croutons: 6/10
    I got what I needed from it so...M eh

metamorphasis: 5/10 Average

• ley-ser said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 17:09
    Metaphorphosis said:
    3/10
    So much boring hipster garbage in there.

lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 20:13
    Spellings good enough for me...
    4/10 You've got the sort of music that I would sort of need to be blazed on

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 22:25
    6/10: Seems pretty cool. Little that personally excites me admittedly, but well informed.

Metaphorphosis said:
    3/10
    So much boring hipster garbage in there.

Hipster in the sense that her taste isn't hipsterish in the slightest?

I think you've misunderstood the concept me lad... ;3

• what we have in common is good stuff, but so much i don´t know, maybe some of it is great but maybe not, so i'll say 6/10 for our common ground

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2012, 21:42
    Selfsurprise said:
    6/10: Seems pretty cool. Little that personally excites me admittedly, but well informed.

Thank you ,Pretty much yeah I get the same feeling when I'm listening to my own station because well sometimes I don't feel like i'm getting exactly challenged by it because I am so used to some of the styles by now not that I'm saying I hate it for that sole reason they're still good songs.I'm glad I don't have a anxiety towards change

Arnar_valgeir: 4/10 I don't feel inclined to lie I had a hard time getting into some of it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2012, 21:30
    Bump

• We really have nothing in common. But I give a 6/10 for Gojira and Mastodon.

• 5/10 <--for effort..

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • 8/10

• 7/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2012, 08:18
    6/10

• 4/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2012, 11:36
    I really like that one that was played by the Cranes but everything else before it left little to the imagination 5/10

• The re-set makes it a little tricky but I can see some artists in there that go alright.

6/10

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

• 8/10

On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus. I wonder why?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 14:10
    7/10 for what reason, none exactly it's a interesting mix
    Hmm well I better get rid of the current system that i'm using ,It's not like it matters when it comes to the music.

Edited by a deleted user on 24 Mar 2012, 18:52
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 15:07
    You don't have plays, and you don't have charts. So I can only judge by your added artists.

4/10

• 8.5/10

• 5/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 19:11
    Kennoth said:
    You don't have plays, and you don't have charts. So I can only judge by your added artists.

4/10

Okay I've got rid of that music clearing system , I made a routine of like everyday this week until now , Though the amount added that i've listened to won't be reflective of my own interests.

6/10

• estuaay said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2012, 03:39
    We have no compatibility at all, but one of my best friend is like you and enjoys metal and I've listened to a few metal here and there because of him, so I'd give you a 6/10. Also cause your about me was very intriguing.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2012, 05:30
    Estuaay I believe came across your page a while ago second times the charm ,reading your About me section reminds of some of my older similar interests and Aspirations when I was my younger who was into the movies,Photography's a fun hobby. Seems you're open to just about anything!
    What I'm exposing myself to at the moment is pretty catchy a little iffy with the korean pop though...
    6/10

• 7/10

Music you have in common includes Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Mudvayne and Linkin Park. FUCKYEAH \m/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.