Rate the User Above's Taste

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 15:36
    Well I don't need to take all things of whatever form seriously but I can definately tell what shit is when I hear,see or read it.

Dav of Croutons: 6/10
    I got what I needed from it so...M eh

metamorphasis: 5/10 Average

• ley-ser said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 17:09
    Metaphorphosis said:
    3/10
    So much boring hipster garbage in there.

lol

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 20:13
    Spellings good enough for me...
    4/10 You've got the sort of music that I would sort of need to be blazed on

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Mar 2012, 22:25
    6/10: Seems pretty cool. Little that personally excites me admittedly, but well informed.

Metaphorphosis said:
    3/10
    So much boring hipster garbage in there.

Hipster in the sense that her taste isn't hipsterish in the slightest?

I think you've misunderstood the concept me lad... ;3

• what we have in common is good stuff, but so much i don´t know, maybe some of it is great but maybe not, so i'll say 6/10 for our common ground

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Mar 2012, 21:42
    Selfsurprise said:
    6/10: Seems pretty cool. Little that personally excites me admittedly, but well informed.

Thank you ,Pretty much yeah I get the same feeling when I'm listening to my own station because well sometimes I don't feel like i'm getting exactly challenged by it because I am so used to some of the styles by now not that I'm saying I hate it for that sole reason they're still good songs.I'm glad I don't have a anxiety towards change

Arnar_valgeir: 4/10 I don't feel inclined to lie I had a hard time getting into some of it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2012, 21:30
    Bump

• We really have nothing in common. But I give a 6/10 for Gojira and Mastodon.

• 5/10 <--for effort..

Please let there be light In a darkened room
  • 8/10

• 7/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2012, 08:18
    6/10

• 4/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2012, 11:36
    I really like that one that was played by the Cranes but everything else before it left little to the imagination 5/10

• The re-set makes it a little tricky but I can see some artists in there that go alright.

6/10

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.

• 8/10

On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus. I wonder why?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 14:10
    7/10 for what reason, none exactly it's a interesting mix
    Hmm well I better get rid of the current system that i'm using ,It's not like it matters when it comes to the music.

Edited by a deleted user on 24 Mar 2012, 18:52
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 15:07
    You don't have plays, and you don't have charts. So I can only judge by your added artists.

4/10

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• 8.5/10

• 5/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2012, 19:11
    Kennoth said:
    You don't have plays, and you don't have charts. So I can only judge by your added artists.

4/10

Okay I've got rid of that music clearing system , I made a routine of like everyday this week until now , Though the amount added that i've listened to won't be reflective of my own interests.

6/10

• estuaay said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2012, 03:39
    We have no compatibility at all, but one of my best friend is like you and enjoys metal and I've listened to a few metal here and there because of him, so I'd give you a 6/10. Also cause your about me was very intriguing.

"A dream only exists to come true. I can't say it's out of reach until I've tried."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2012, 05:30
    Estuaay I believe came across your page a while ago second times the charm ,reading your About me section reminds of some of my older similar interests and Aspirations when I was my younger who was into the movies,Photography's a fun hobby. Seems you're open to just about anything!
    What I'm exposing myself to at the moment is pretty catchy a little iffy with the korean pop though...
    6/10

• 7/10

Music you have in common includes Korn, Disturbed, Slipknot, Mudvayne and Linkin Park. FUCKYEAH \m/

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.