What's on your clipboard? Paste it here!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2011, 18:31
    accessorize

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2011, 19:53
    Beloved (Hiver & Hammer's UK Dub Trip)

• Is it the file created from test movie the one you want, or is there a way to output it?

Clever you, he who does not notice the world crumbling before his eyes.
    "The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2011, 00:51
    “Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Last.fm.”

• Elton John – This Song Has No Title

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty. If you wish to find that which becomes the dividing line between mankind and other biological classifications, it rests not in brain size, dominance, or even emotional capability, but lies in the unique capacity for human beings to reflect on their actions and show regret, what is most certainly the ability to empathize, that gives them their position.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2011, 13:35
    [Pending moderation]

• Your musical compatibility with Elinnia is Low

Music you have in common includes Evanescence, The Prodigy, Rammstein, Korn and Nine Inch Nails.

• ♥℘.s. ƪℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥

★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★~★
    ♫ ♪
    ‎__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡ ♫ ♪
  • リブログ

• "Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • artheta said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2011, 18:58
    Starship

• It's Larry

Liberate your sons and daughters
    Some are gods and some are monsters
  • Your musical compatibility with simpleasy is Low

Music you have in common includes Stromae, Shindu, Bob Sinclar, MIKA and Laserkraft 3D.

• its np, and umm i think he said something about gender and gpa, and fav sports by grade level and crap lie that

• ► Get your favourite photos voted up here!
    ► Join if you were named after a song!

• Eminem - 18 KILL
    Oasis - 32
    Joy Division - 36
    Sigur Rós - 34
    Sonic Youth - 34 KILL
    Avenged Sevenfold - 28 SAVE

--- pray for those wild at heart; kept in cages.
  • kinghenry3

• AND I WON'T FREAK OUT THIS TIME I SAID
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2011, 00:55

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• AND I WON'T FREAK OUT THIS TIME I SAID
  • ? and the Mysterians

• machine language tai assembler

a friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act, and life's worthwhile

The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.