Corrupt a Wish!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Apr 2012, 05:58
    Granted, but now I gotta tell you, that's a pretty lame wish. Way too defensive and you get nothing out of it.

I wish to find a pot of gold.

• Granted, but the Leprechaun starts a killing spree around you to take it back, adding a 7th movie in a fairly bad (if sometimes funny) franchise.

I wish I could swim with dolphins !

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • Granted, but they are dumb dolphins and they dive too deep and you are crushed by the pressure of the water.

I wish I had moar moneyz.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 29 Apr 2012, 13:19
    Granted. You now have a shitload of monopoly money.

I wish I had a decent job.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• G_alan8 said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 00:39
    Granted, but you can never listen to Korn again because your boss hates them.

I wish I get all A's this semester.

• Granted, but everyone makes fun of you for being a nerd.

I wish the ocean was made of iced tea.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 02:07
    Granted, now all of the beautiful fishies and dolphins die and Earth's entire ecosystem is messed up due to your thirst for iced trea.

I wish my laundry did itself.

• granted but they don't know what temperature to use so all your clothes shrink! :(

i wish i was an expert

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 14:40
    Granted, you're now an expert on teapots. Congratulations.

I wish I could write a really good essay in ten minutes flat, so then I can do something more fun and less stressful.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 14:49
    Granted. Your essay ends up being so great, that you get abducted and recruited by CIA to work for them as an analyst, and you will never see your friends or family again.

I wish I could nail some relatively good looking girl.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 16:05
    Granted. You figure out that it was a gay-looking man.

I wish I have Nokia 700 mobile.

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2012, 16:24
    Granted. You become one of those people that are too obsessed with their phone to bother looking where they're going. You step into the road whilst uploading something inconsequential to the cloud and get hit by a double decker tour bus. All of the tourists need counselling to help them deal with the mind-scarring event. Thankfully you survive, and realise that life is too short and precious to spend it wishing for material gain and over involved with anti-social forms of 'communication' technology. You rediscover your friends and family and never use wi-fi again.

I wish I had my own private island.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 17 Apr 2014, 01:15
  • Granted. But you recently have become lactose intolerant and the next few hours are dreadful.

I wish Neige from Alcest would cuddle with me.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 18:28
    Granted. However you make a shocking discovery when you discover that he's actually a woman.

I wish foxypancakes would cuddle with me.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Granted, but it electrocutes you and you die :o

I wish I had a talking cat named Rupert.

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 19:28
    Granted but Rupert only speaks Innuit.

I wish I had some food in the cupboards so I can make something nice to eat.

• Granted but you only have the ingredients for lutefisk.

I wish to be fluent in 5 languages.

• Granted but those languages are pig latin, gibberish, sign language, klingon, and ubbi dubbi.

I wish I could stop procrastinating...

• granted, but you won't be able to relax ever, just workworkwork forever!

i wish the person below me accidentally double-posts

• Granted, but now the forum is stuck in a loop because I have to corrupt my own wish which I wish for after corrupting your wish. The result is chaotic and just before the servers crash the mods are able to intervene to make sure last.fm doesn't die.

I wish everybody was happy.

• Granted, but now the forum is stuck in a loop because I have to corrupt my own wish which I wish for after corrupting your wish. The result is chaotic and just before the servers crash the mods are able to intervene to make sure last.fm doesn't die.

I wish everybody was happy.

• [spam]

[spam]

• Granted. And it is delicious. As a condemned person's last meal should be.

I wish I was at Wembley stadium.

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.