Corrupt a Wish!

• Granted. Since you are a primitive life-form from the depths of the Arctic ocean (with waaaaay too many eyes btw), you instantly broil into a tasty finger-food snackette. Omnomnomnom. Pass the rose-marie sauce.

I wish I had knuckled down and got into Cambridge.

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2012, 21:52
    Granted, but you'd be a posh snot with no friends

I wish I had two more months of vacation

• Granted. then you have to go to Cambridge, a posh snot, with no friends.

I wish I didn't keep antagonising people.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2012, 22:05
    LOL

Granted. But then you'd have thousands of friends and no time for yourself, like ever

I wish I were the richest person on this planet

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 17 Apr 2014, 01:15
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Apr 2012, 23:09
    Granted. Now no one knows if you're ever unhappy or dissatisfied with something.

I wish I would see a UFO.

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 17 Apr 2012, 13:47
    Granted but the aliens inside abduct you, anally probe you with something very long and spiky then zap you away to a planet thousands of light years from Earth, never to be seen by your family and friends again.

I wish my car was fixed.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • Granted. It is fixed by a crack team from Billy Smart's circus which leads to a harrowingly embarrassing scene in a Sainsburys car park when you try to open the boot, involving fourteen dwarves dressed as clowns and a bearded lady in spangled tights.

I wis tis keyboard worked batter tan it does

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 07:22
    GGrraanntteedd.. ;;))
    It now works so well that every key echoes twice hheehheehhee......

I wish scientists discovered friendly alien life forms on a nearby planet.

• Granted, but they're a little TOO friendly and you end up moving to another planet because you get stalked too much by aliens everywhere you go.

I wish I had more willpower.

• Granted, but now you also have a life threatening disease.

I wish I had a new place to live.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 17 Apr 2014, 01:15
    • Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 17:35
    Granted, but now you don't talk at all and cross the street to avoid each other.

I wish my brain would work like it's supposed to.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • Granted, but now you're just mediocre and boring.

I wish I was able to influence the past.

• Granted, but you have no influence over the future.

I wish I had simplicity.

• Everywhere you go looks alike and monochrome, every sound you hear seems to come from a dial-tone, and you lose your sense of taste and smell for good measure.

I wish for a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard and AND I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself AND I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

The rose of Earth is the lily of Heaven.
    http://yamathespacefish.deviantart.com
  • Granted, you got a turkey sandwich on rye bread with lettuce and mustard and you're not getting any zombie turkeys (ever) and you're not turning into a turkey yourself and you don't get any weird surprises ever, you end up being bored of your boring turkey sandwich and knowing you never get any weird surprises in your life you have nothing to look forward to, your life seems dull and pointless and you can predict just about anything that's going to happen, you grow apathic to everything in life and become fat and start developping a drug habbit.

I wish I was completely selfless.

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 26 Apr 2012, 15:01
    Granted, but you have become so selfless that you lose all sense of yourself and spend the rest of your life in a locked psych ward.

I wish I could fly.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2012, 00:54
    Granted, I get insanely jealous of you and kidnap you until you teach me how.

I wish I could find a band that I would fall in love with instantly.

• Granted, but they break up soon after you discover them.

I wish I could go home early.

• Granted. You're FIRED.

I wish it would stop with the rain already.

• Rhyme79 said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2012, 14:42
    Granted but the rain stops forever and the Earth enters the worst drought ever known to mankind. We all slowly and painfully shrivel up and die all dehydrated and crispy.

I wish I wasn't so good at procrastinating.

• Granted. I said, granted. Granted. Hello? Granted. GRANTED. GRAAAANTED. Oh, forget it.

I wish I could stop wishing.

• Granted but you implode for unknown reasons to science.

I wish I would calm down.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2012, 18:05
    Granted. Now say hello to the newest warden in the asylum.

I wish for my wish not to be corrupted. Ha.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.