Favourite movie/tv-series quote.

• Favourite movie/tv-series quote.

Really simple, which are your favourite/most memorable quotes from movies and tv-shows?

One of mine is from the show "Firefly":
    "Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    Perhaps from the problem is the escape route.Perhaps this nothingness.Who knows?
    • Z1955 said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 13:40
    Full Metal Jacket, Da Nang Hooker:
    "Well, baby, me so horny. Me so HORNY. Me love you long time. You party?"

The secret forum last.fm doesn't want you to know about.
    (Find out what other people have already discovered.)
  • Haha, I love Firefly. I love the part when River's talking about the cows? "They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see sky, and they remember what they are." And then Mal is all "Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?" :P

Here's a few from Peep Show I enjoy. (And say all the time):

"The world's just people walking around, going in to rooms and saying things. It's all a big swizzle!" - Mark

"They're going to use me for a sex game and then burn me in the bath"

"No more drugs. I don't need drugs. I mean, what great music was ever made on drugs? Bowie, obviously. The Floyd, The Prodge, Aphex... the list is endless really." - Jez

"The secret ingredient is crime" - Super Hans

Super Hans: "Have you read the Big Beat Manifesto lately?"
    Jez: "Did we write it down?"
    Super Hans: "The Big Beat Manifesto goes 'Big beats are the best. Get high all the time.'"
    Jez: "Right. At the time, it felt like a much more all-encompassing philosophy."

• Z1955 said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 14:04
    Pulp Fiction, Marsellus:
    "What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."

The secret forum last.fm doesn't want you to know about.
    (Find out what other people have already discovered.)
  • Lt O'neil, when I want your opinion, I will give it to you!

G.I.Jane. Crap movie, but Viggo plays it cool and awesome.

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    Perhaps from the problem is the escape route.Perhaps this nothingness.Who knows?
  • Clint Eastwood from the movie named "Gran Torino"
    Get off my lawn!

• holly75 said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 16:34

From The Big Lebowski

Walter: When he moved to Hollywood he had to go door to door to tell everyone he was a pederast.
    Donny: What's a... pederast, Walter?
    Walter: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up.
    The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
    Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
    The Dude: Jesus.
    Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody fucks with the Jesus.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • lawynd said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 20:55
    Blain: Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
    Bacon: Right. Let's sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy, and those who trust me from the ones who don't, because if you can't see value here today, you're not up here shopping. You're up here shoplifting. You see these goods? Never seen daylight, moonlight, Israelite. Fanny by the gaslight. Take a bag, c'mon take a bag. I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound, I can tell you. Anyone like jewelry? Look at that one there. Handmade in Italy, hand-stolen in Stepney. It's as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. Don't think because these boxes are sealed up, they're empty. The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker, and by the look of some of you lot today, I'd make more money with me measuring tape. Here, one price. Ten pound.
    Eddie: Did you say ten pound?
    Bacon: Are you deaf?
    Eddie: That's a bargain. I'll take one.
    Bacon: Squeeze in if you can. Left leg, right leg, your body will follow. They call it walking. You want one as well, darling? You do? That's it. They're waking up. Treat the wife. Treat somebody else's wife. It's a lot more fun if you don't get caught. Hold on. You want one as well? Okay, darling, show me a bit of life then. It's no good standing out there like one o'clock half-struck. Buy them, you better buy them. These are not stolen, they just haven't been paid for, and we can't get them again. They've changed the bloody locks. Here. One for you. It's no good coming back later when I've sold out. "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. If you got no money on you now, you'll be crying tears as big as October cabbages.
    Eddie: Bacon, cozzers!
    Bacon: Shit.

Nick the Greek: Dunno. Seems expensive.
    Tom: Seems? Well, this seems to be a complete waste of my time. That, my friend, is 900 nicker in any store you're lucky enough to find one in. And you're haggling over 200 pound? What school of finance did you come from Nick? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the fucking Century!" In fact, fuck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!
    Nick the Greek: All right all right, keep your Alans on!
    [Peels off notes from his wad]
    Nick the Greek: Here's a ton.
    Tom, Eddie: Jesus Christ!
    Eddie: You could choke a dozen donkeys on that! And you're haggling over one hundred pound? What're you doing when you're not buying stereos Nick? Finance revolutions?
    Nick the Greek: 100 pound is still 100 pound.
    Tom: Not when the price is 200 pound it ain't! And certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your skyrocket. Tighter than a duck's butt you are. Now, lemme feel the fibre of your fabric.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • "Do, or do not. There is no 'try.'"

- Jedi Master Yoda

• From Snatch:
    Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
    • Skiye said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 23 Dec 2010, 19:15
    "please, tell me about the fucking golf shoes" - raoul duke

"i did not bare myself deliberately, but i tell you, i wish now that i had! because it is not me that has been exposed, but you! for I have seen the nipple on your soul!" - elaine benes

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2010, 03:44
    "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
    - Network, (RIP Peter Finch)

"You're bleeding man"

"I ain't got time to bleed!"
    - Predator, (Jesse Ventura)

"Alas, your Mr. Takagi didn't see it that way so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."
    - Die Hard, (Alan Rickman)

"Thornton Reed: It's Witchy-Woman Wittering and it Wants snuffing out at the Wick"

- - -

"Dean Learner: She was like a candle in the wind...unreliable"

- - -

"Thornton Reed: Dag's right. After all, the reason I got into medicine in the first place was for the laughs. That and the pussy, and that dried up ten years ago if you pardon the expression."

- - -

"Dr. Lucien Sanchez: WHAT!? Am I holding a crock of shit!? Tell me something, Is this hospital called "St. Crock of Shit"!?"

- - -

"Garth Marenghi: I have never exploded. But, I know what it would be like. Don't ask me how, I just know. I've always, just known."

- - -

"Thornton Reed: I’ll look after Liz, you get this skin sample analysed. And keep this shtoom, if Won Ton gets wind of this my arse is grass and he’s got a lawnmower. Ya dig?"

- Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

"Father Dougal: God, Ted, I've never met anyone like him anywhere. Who would he be like, Hitler or one of those mad fellas?"

"Father Ted: Oh, worse than Hitler! You wouldn't find Hitler playing jungle music at three o'clock in the morning."

- Father Ted, (Dermot Morgan)

Father Dougal McGuire: I've never met a celebrity before.
    Father Ted Crilly: You met the Pope.
    Father Dougal McGuire: Did I?
    Father Ted Crilly: Yes, do you not remember that time we were in Rome?
    Father Dougal McGuire: That was the Pope? That old fella living in the art gallery?
    Father Ted Crilly: The Vatican, Dougal! The Vatican!
    Father Dougal McGuire: Still, he's not a celebrity in the true sense of the word.
    Father Ted Crilly: He's God's representative on Earth, Dougal!
    Father Dougal McGuire: You'd think he'd be taller.

- Father Ted, (Ardal O'Hanlon)

Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
    [he points to some plastic cows on the table]
    Father Ted: are very small; those
    [pointing at some cows out of the window]
    Father Ted: are far away...

"Ron Burgundy: "Um, Brick, before I let you go, are you still having your celebrity golf tournament?"

"Brick Tamland: "Um, no, no. Too many people died last year, so we're not gonna do it."

- Anchorman, (Steve Carrell)

Mikita's manager, Glen‎: "So Wayne, I hear you're putting on some kind of concert. That's good. People need to be entertained, they need the distraction. I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"

- Wayne's World, (Ed O'Neill)

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

- They Live!, (Roddy Piper)

"Danny: If I medicined you you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present."

- Withnail and I, (Ralph Brown)

Raoul Duke: "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, (Johnny Depp)

"Never rub another man's rhubarb"

- Batman, (Jack Nicholson)

"We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

- The Blues Brothers, (Dan Aykroyd)

"You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udûn! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!"

- The Lord of the Rings, (Ian McKellan)

• From Dogma:
    Loki: The last four days on Earth. If I had a dick, I'd go get laid. But we can do that next best thing.
    Bartleby: What's that?
    Loki: Let's kill people.

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
  • From Black Books
    Mani: "OK let's paaaaarrrr-"

Bernard: "Don't ever use the word 'party' as a verb in this shop!!"

From the movie Bronson
    Bronson: "I gave you fucking magic in there!"

Paul: "Magic? You just pissed on a gypsy in the middle of fucking nowhere!"

To live in the hearts we leave behind
    Is not to die

• The Crow
    Top Dollar: Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy: now that's fun!

Top Dollar: Our friend T-bird won't be joining us this evening on account of a slight case of death.

100 Girls

Rod: Man, take it easy, and if she's easy, take her twice

Rod: Oh, yeah, nice from a far, but far from nice

Matthew: Isn't American cheese appropriately named? You know, it's fake and processed, just like America

Patty: In High School, you would have called me a slut. Now, in College, you call me a good time

Matthew: [upon seeing Crick knocking on Patty's door, and shouting her name] You are not going to bother her again!
    Crick: You, go to hell!
    Matthew: I am turning you in.
    Crick: What for?
    Matthew: [voice over] I fought through the shame to bring out the truth.
    [to Crick]
    Matthew: I'm going to the police. You sexually assaulted me.
    [Crick gave a sign of disbelief, so Matthew showed him the tongue he bit off him days before]
    Crick: You'll never gonna prove it!

Matthew: Hey, what are these? Are these... Are these stress balls? Like, you know to relieve tension, like uh... like Humphrey Bogart did in that old movie. What was it called? He was like, there are three ways to do things aboard my vessel. The right way, the wrong way and my way. If you do things my way, we'll get along just fine.
    Patty: Those are my Ben Wa Balls.
    Matthew: What?
    Patty: Ben Wa Balls. You know, I put them inside of me, I rock my legs and I get off.
    Matthew: Really?

We will find you in the carnage of battle. We will find your soul in the chaos. We will choose you. We will lead you to Valhalla. You are chosen, for We chose you. Welcome, to the Creed of Valkyries.

"The future sucks. Change it."

• erikabitesss said:

And from those two Masters of Entertainment upon touring the Hoover Dam:
    Hoover Dam Guide: Now, can anybody tell me how much energy it takes to power Las Vegas?
    Beavis: Yeah, I just have a question. Um, is this a God dam?

Happy-Few said...
    Why smlie humans?
  • Deus_X_M said:
    erikabitesss said:

And from those two Masters of Entertainment upon touring the Hoover Dam:
    Hoover Dam Guide: Now, can anybody tell me how much energy it takes to power Las Vegas?
    Beavis: Yeah, I just have a question. Um, is this a God dam?

I love them so much haha

• From Inglorious Basterds:

Lt. Aldo Raine: My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now, y'all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon. Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. And once we're in enemy territory, as a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Nazis. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily and jump out of a fuckin' air-o-plane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi ain't got no humanity. They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every every son of a bitch we find wearin' a Nazi uniform, they're gonna die. Now, I'm the direct descendant of the mountain man Jim Bridger. That means I got a little Injun in me. And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. We will be cruel to the Germans, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the German won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the German will be sickened by us, and the German will talk about us, and the German will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?
    The Basterds: YES, SIR!
    Lt. Aldo Raine: That's what I like to hear. But I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debit. A debit you owe me personally. Each and every man under my command owes me one hundred Nazi scalps. And I want my scalps. And all y'all will git me one hundred Nazi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Nazis. Or you will die tryin'.

• Evil Dead III: Army of Darkness

"Well Mr. Fancy pants I've got news for you, you ain't leading nothing but jack and shit and jack left town...."

• The Matrix

"You take the Blue Pill, the story Ends.
    You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the Red Pill, you stay in Wonderland
    and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

• Live Together , Die Alone

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2011, 08:55
    "Am I starting to look Norwegian to you, Bwana?"

• Col. Kurtz [Apocalypse Now!]
    {Broke it up into special portions}

We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see.

We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother.

I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do!

And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead.

And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly.

You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2011, 18:28
    "Illinois Nazis. I Hate Illinois Nazis!"

- Blues Brothers

[Great website for iconic movie scenes]:
    Nazis take a dive

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.