• User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:06
    Soap

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:07
    bubbles

• A funny joke.

(remember blowing bubbles as a kid?? YES!!!! he says hi. *LMAO*)

New tune added November 3rd.Music is not just a collaboration of noises. It's a symphonic blend of sounds for the mind, body, and soul to feel and experience. Music is the essence of all that is life...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:14
    Lollercoaster :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:17
    amusement park

• Expensive

New tune added November 3rd.Music is not just a collaboration of noises. It's a symphonic blend of sounds for the mind, body, and soul to feel and experience. Music is the essence of all that is life...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:24
    Platinum

• records

• vinyl

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 21:35
    Latex

• blow up goat.

• inflatable

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:09
    Blowfish

• exciting :P

• lawynd said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:24
    Stimulating.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • Fornication.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:37
    Californication

• lawynd said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:42
    Chillies.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • Peppers

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:51
    Rappers

• lawynd said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 22:51
    Parappar.

• lawynd said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 23:21
    Beaver.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.