Do you wear glasses?

• No, but I probably should.

• nuklr said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2009, 03:32
    No, despite the hours spent at my computer my eyesight is still very good.

• occams said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2009, 04:27
    Yup
    Far sighted am I

• RaymondEBot said:
    No, but I probably should.

• It helps, but I can see without them. They just help me to read really. I like to wear mine even when I don't read though, I think they're cute.

• I wear glasses half the time, the other half I usually go for contacts or go blind for a short while.

My sight is ridiculously bad.
    I recently found out I also have astigmatism.
    Shocker.
    rofl.
    :)

• YES ):
    they're actually bifocals.... :'(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 04:32
    I wear glasses =D

• yeah

• No, obviously not. :)

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • I'm terribly far sighted, I don't wear glasses though, they look awful on me.

MourningFall
    • Ilyala said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 07:14
    I'm long sighted. I do wear glasses, I just rarely wear glasses in photos.

Someone should make a Twilight mod for Castlevania! Wouldn't it be awesome to kill Edward Cullen instead of Dracula?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 11:20
    yes

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 16:51
    Occasionally... during lectures, at the cimena and so on. But right now I can't find them... hmm.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 17:15
    I have to wear them all the time now, short sighted to the max

• I'm short sighted, but I only ever wear my glasses at the computer or if I have to read something from a far. Im suppose to wear them all the time, but I'm not keen on my current glasses.

It's annoying if someone was to call you from the other side of the street and you can't make out who it is as the face is just a blur. so yes, I'm blind.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:21
    I only take my glasses off to read and sleep

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:29
    I used to just need 'em for when I go to the cinema, but lately I can't even make out which bus is arriving when I'm at the stop. So... yippee, it's getting worse.

Guess I'll need to start wearing mine more regularly. I don't really like them though. I probably look emo enough without wearing thick rimmed glasses.

Wait, is it thick rimmed glasses that people associate with the emo scene? ...Ah, I don't know. I really don't keep up to date with teenage stereotypes.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:35
    nah, but I think I might need some :(

Edited by a deleted user on 22 Mar 2010, 18:35
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:40
    Spark_and_Spark said:
    Wait, is it thick rimmed glasses that people associate with the emo scene? ...Ah, I don't know. I really don't keep up to date with teenage stereotypes.

Yeah I don't either. Weren't the black thick rimmed glasses considered to be what geeks and nerds wore at one time? Now there the in thing. Geesh :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:44

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:45
    Ah, better times.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:46
    Haha, right on! Yeah they have been around a while. :D

• Skiye said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 22 Mar 2010, 18:47
    i heard this morning that a new trend amongst men is to wear "fake glasses" to appear more intelligent...therefore having a better chance with the ladies (is the apparent logic)......

ladies, how intelligent does a man seem after he tells you his glasses are just windshields?

• Skiye said:
    i heard this morning that a new trend amongst men is to wear "fake glasses" to appear more intelligent...therefore having a better chance with the ladies (is the apparent logic)......

ladies, how intelligent does a man seem after he tells you his glasses are just windshields?

You're kidding! Personally I would think he was VERY shallow and vain. ; )
    Besides as soon as he opened his mouth and started speaking...you would know how intelligent he is, lol. Duh :D

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    Edited by Madelines on 22 Mar 2010, 18:54
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.