Ask the Person below a Question

• I was swimming in the ocean alone and I started to dive. Then I woke up. It was an interesting dream because I've never been to the ocean.

Have you ever had a strong desire to learn doing something?

A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.

• Asota said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 19:07
    Yeah, but I don't really have the time. Hopefully soon I will.

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2012, 19:41
    No.

Do you believe in soulmates?

• Maybe we have several soul mates.. just certain people you were meant to meet. Maybe not.

Do you have a bike?

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • Yea,I had one before
    then I got shifted in Mumbai and Now i use public transport to travel.

From which city ?

Places,People and Events that Shaped Our Lives
  • Town not city, so won't name it :P

Do you want to experience Astral projection?

• Asota said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2012, 12:57
    unbirthday said:
    Maybe we have several soul mates.. just certain people you were meant to meet. Maybe not.

Do you have a bike?

This is EXACTLY what I believe. That soulmate doesn't explicitly mean lover, that it could mean best friend, that key acquaintence. A ton of people come in and out of our lives, and make impacts that are felt immediately, or cause tremors that don't hit you until they're gone.

On topic. Sure, why the hell not?

What's your favorite sport?

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 7 Jul 2012, 13:15
    I'm not sure. MMA? Handball? Not really a sportsperson.

Describe your perfect meal, from food itself to company and setting.

• fish tacos, with the beach close by, on the pier, with a really strong margarita
    chips and salsa and guacamole, and beans and spanish rice of course. right before sunset, so we can watch the entire thing.

company? could be one person to several, as long as I like you and you're not about to bring me any stress or drama in my life. :)

Asota said:
    This is EXACTLY what I believe. That soulmate doesn't explicitly mean lover, that it could mean best friend, that key acquaintence. A ton of people come in and out of our lives, and make impacts that are felt immediately, or cause tremors that don't hit you until they're gone.

yes!! quite accurate. not sure I believe there is ONE person for everyone.. seems too little a number for how many souls exist.

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Asota said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2012, 02:05
    unbirthday said:
    fish tacos, with the beach close by, on the pier, with a really strong margarita
    chips and salsa and guacamole, and beans and spanish rice of course. right before sunset, so we can watch the entire thing.

company? could be one person to several, as long as I like you and you're not about to bring me any stress or drama in my life. :)

Asota said:

yes!! quite accurate. not sure I believe there is ONE person for everyone.. seems too little a number for how many souls exist.

Yeah, especially since I fall a little in love every time I see a good looking female.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2012, 16:59
    Questions people, questions.

• Oops.

What's the best thing about the summer, in your opinion?

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Asota said...
    • User
    • 8 Jul 2012, 22:46
    Swimsuits.

Whats your favorite season?

• Winter.

Who is the best drummer of all time, in your opinion?

• I'm not all that knowledgeable on drummers, all I know is that Gene Hoglan seems to be in a lot of my favourite bands.

Have you ever performed on stage?

• Yes. A school nativity play.

Do you own any Star Wars memorabilia?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2012, 14:01
    yep! the light saber :)

the best time of your life would be?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 11:00
    The more innocent and happier time of being a child.

Did you ever try a Soda or Energy drink before it's expiration date like between 2 months or maybe 2 week before it looses it's flavor, if you did how was the taste?

• I drank expired canned Iced Coffee, and it tasted just fine. It was like 2 months expired.

Do you know yourself pretty well?

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • Yes, but I would like to visit a psychologist or a psychiatrist.

Would you like to be supernatural creature, like vampires or mages?

• damnit, doublepost. sorry

• Sure, I guess.

Do you like avocados?

• UM, I FUCKING LOVE AVOCADOS.

Do you have an umbrella?

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2012, 23:54
    Not really.

What are you wearing right now?

• Navy Blue Denims and Off White Shirt.

Best movie you watched this year?

Places,People and Events that Shaped Our Lives
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.