Last artist in your library

• Last artist in your library

Everyone can see your top artists, with hundreds of plays, basking in the warmth of your aural love.
    This is a thread for the unloved, forgotten artists - the one you played once and never again.
    Go to you libraries, skip to the last page and post the artist at the very end of the page - funny, embarrassing, promising, whoever they may be.
    Then go and listen to them - they surely deserve more.

• Mine's Thelonious Monk Trio (1 play)

• holly75 said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2011, 15:01
    Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2011, 15:01
    Brave Irene (1 play)

• Superheavy, who suck anyways

• boa3x said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2011, 18:15
    Gt Mayne Feat. Fat Pimp And Dorrough ( 1 play )

• Well I hope you've all given them a listen.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2011, 10:28
    Henfield and Shadowman

Don't know why, Babatunde is a great little song. For shame!

• Wugazi (1 play)

• Deep End (1 play)

• Peeping Tom (1 play)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2011, 22:49
    Dirty Gold (19, 239 plays)

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2011, 23:07
    Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• Don't know why, Babatunde is a great little song. For shame!

[Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation] [Pending moderation]
  • Darkspace / Leviathan

Both have 1 play.

• 0 plays here on last.fm, it won't scrobble. =/ the name is incredible.

Terdiam sepi di batas ambang keheningan pagi dimana dingin udara menusuk rusuk membuat diri membeku akan sebuah simfoni yang menyejukkan hati yang terbentuk dari nada dan aksara sehingga membentuk satu kesatuan seni yang bisa diapresiasikan serta dipertanggungjawabkan keberadaannya dan bisa digunakan untuk menggerakkan hati umat manusia agar ikut berperan serta melindungi seni yang menyejukan hati seperti udara di pagi hari

here it is translated:
    Low in the threshold limit of silent stillness in the morning where the air conditioner freeze pierced His side will make yourself a soothing symphony which is formed from the tone and character to form a union of art that can diapresiasikan and entrusted its existence and can be used to move the conscience of mankind to follow the role and cover art is cool heart like the air in the morning long yah also name his band. Stay wait didatengin Jaya Suprana aja nih MURI record for the longest band name that is quiet halt at the threshold limit in the morning silence pierced His side, where the cold air will freeze to make yourself a soothing symphony which is formed from the tone and character to form a union of art that can diapresiasikan and entrusted its existence and can be used to move the conscience of mankind to follow the role and protect the hearts of art such as air cooling in the morning..........

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2012, 16:55
    Pretentious name is pretentious.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2012, 17:11
    Born Gold (1 play)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Apr 2012, 22:57
    Them Crooked Vultures (0 plays)

• holly75 said:
    Daylight Frequencies (0 plays)
    Seriously? That band is great and they have full streaming tracks on their page. I hope this situation has changed since you posted.

If not, *Shakes head*, you are a great disappointment to me.

B. Fleishmann & Ms. Joan Soda. *Scratches chin* I think I recall this, it is from a compilation album.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • 2bloo4U said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2012, 02:58
    InPassing (2 plays)
    This is mainly because their stuff was impossible to find back when I did listen to them, so I only had one song by them.
    Nice to know I can buy their EP off of Amazon now. I just might do it.

• XDanica said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2012, 23:23
    It's alexiscordero (1 play)

I’m gonna hold your hand,
    then ask you to stand,
    ten feet away....
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.