Gays who listen to black, death, brutal death metal, grindcore anf other styles

• Gays who listen to black, death, brutal death metal, grindcore anf other styles

gays and lesbians! say all you think about it!

• Wow, not that many replies yet here :)
    I don't really listen to death metal, although I do appreciate Boris, SunnO))) & Venetian Snares. Basically I don't talk to that many gay people about music, as Madonna & Kylie are not of my interest ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2008, 18:30

Edited by a deleted user on 12 Mar 2013, 18:58
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2008, 11:20
    i love children of bodom, metallica and some metal groups but not all

• Nope i hate music like that and looking at the charts of this group most people are agreeing with me for me i like electro stuff.

• well... yea if you´re a stereotype and you indentify yourself so much with your sexuality that even your music taste is definated over your sexuality well~ then you´ll probalbly think the same as Jones111 - but there are many alternative Gays and lesbians out there~ I for myself enjoy listening to electro stuff sometimes in clubs or for dance and stuff~ at home or on my ipod I am almost only listening alternative music~ yes even things like death metal or speed metal etc :)

bai bai

• Up for a bit of anything, but metal is definitely my favourite, especially gothic death and doom. I do have to say though, most of the metal i listen to is female fronted, which kinda shows my gay need for a diva up front...

• Trent Reznor is one of the most amazing artists on earth, so naturally i love NIN. i also like Manson.
    i would definitely recommend the following to those who are not sure they like heavier stuff:
    This Is The New Shit (Goldfrapp Remix)

• I'm not confined to strictly metal or anything - I love variety in my music - but it's definitely my favourite genre. I have to admit though that I'm not a big fan of black metal or grindcore from what I've heard. I dunno about death/brutal death, since I'm only just starting to get into death metal (I like deathcore though so I'm sure I'll get into it soon enough).

• I like viking ( Korpiklaani ), gothic ( Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation ), symphonic ( Diablo Swing Orchestra ), progressive ( The Ocean ) and alternative metal ( System of a Down, Stone Sour, SlipKnot, Static-X,.. ).

• I like Hard Rock but i cant tolerate Heavy Metal

• I like many kinds of music, including metal.

~~ Playing the game called 'life' ~~
    ~~~ Nothing is what is seems ~~~
  • I really like Burzum and Napalm Death, and I love Slayer, Boris and Sunn O))). We definitely need more metal love.

• metal??

no wai, i cant stand this awful kind of music

s/

• I'm listen folk-,pagan- and viking-metal) sometimes paradise lost or metallica)
    also I love shakira)

• mainly death metal and grindcore.
    My Faves Have To Be: Napalm Death, I Killed The Prom Queen & The Black Dahlia Murder =]

"Even if I spend 2004 listening to morrissey in my car"
    • I love most types of music, but as for metal;

• Lacuna Coil
    • In This Moment
    • Bullet For My Valentine.

• Maria Brink and Christina Scabbia are AMAZING singers.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jan 2009, 02:01
    mostly listen to candy pop hehe but sometimes also listen to candy metal lol like symphonic metal (nightwish, within temptation), power metal (rhapsody, sonata arctica) or metal classics like megadeth or yngwie malmsteen XD

• hardcore, posi(!), punk.

i guess that's pretty similar, but every know and then i really like grind or death.

• RG30 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jan 2009, 09:40
    my step dad forces me to listen to Metallica.
    and i listen to Alexisonfire alot who do have some slightly heavy metal songs
    i would say that's about it.

i'm liking my bass atm ;]

• well, i´m listening to almost every kind of music. But I prefer Black and Death Metal. But that changed a lot. At home I usually listen to Metal but not at all... I love Dance, Electro and Classic music, too. By the way.. I noticed: most of the metalheads are very intolerant. Look at other groups, if you search for "Gay"... There are a lot of anti-gay groups that are mostly provided by metalheads..
    They´re dumb..

• I listen to a fair bit of metal, not much black or death though. Tend to go more towards industrial or alt.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2009, 11:42
    My fav genres are Black & Death metal. I hate all other types of music. Especially pop and all that overrated shit =P in my humble opinion ofcourse.

• give me ebm

I love ebm, industrial, hard core punk, slayer, first grind concert napalm death in 1991 my tastes shit though

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2009, 23:23
    Folk-metal is by far my fave genre within the metal scene. Not so much into metal any longer, but I have my.. periods? (AHAHA, lmao, wrong word, sorry, let's try that again..)
    *but I'm listening to metal occasionally.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.