Taste-o-meter

• Taste-o-meter

Taste-o-meter
    When you visite someone elses profile, it shows a taste-o-meter. Write down the taste-o-meter on the person above you.

Its a idea from a other club, but i like the idea :-)

• ebilein said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2007, 19:26
    Hm. Mine says

"Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit BrainstormMD ist:

Sehr niedrig

Ihr habt ein paar gemeinsame Künstler, u.a. The Beatles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Robbie Williams, Tocotronic, und Wir sind Helden."

Which is "very low".

Nice idea, btw. *gg*

• 37grad said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2007, 01:59

To be continued...

Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit ebilein ist:

Sehr niedrig
    Ihr habt ein paar gemeinsame Künstler, u.a. Placebo, The Beatles, und Moby.

= (Very Low)

Sorry, Daniel ;)

• Your musical compatibility rating with 37grad is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Beatles, Placebo, Pink, Beck, and Christina Aguilera.

• Your musical compatibility rating with BrainstormMD is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Alanis Morissette, Madonna, ABBA, Whitney Houston, and Cher.

Hehehe!

• 37grad said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2007, 17:31

Just one more time ;)

Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit MarcioJr ist:

Niedrig

Ihr habt ein paar gemeinsame Künstler, u.a. Pink, TLC, Christina Aguilera, Nelly Furtado, und Anastacia.

= LOW

;)

• D: very low x-X

• Very low...

• Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Scissor Sisters, Kylie Minogue, Muse, Garbage, and David Bowie.

if i loose myself to rhythm, it doesn't mean i loose control!
  • Your musical compatibility rating with patoseba is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Madonna, Nicole, Kylie Minogue, ABBA, and Scissor Sisters.

only low :- ) and not very low

• IMTrick said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 08:05
    Your musical compatibility rating with BrainstormMD is: Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Beatles, Die Ärzte, Elton John, The Smiths, and Die Toten Hosen.

Low... which is pretty high for this thread so far. :)

• Seboos said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 13:34
    Very low :D

"Jeżeli masz zamiar zrobić coś głupiego... zrób to teraz" - Sebooś
  • Your musical compatibility rating with Seboos is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Madonna, a-ha, Tina Turner, The Beautiful South, and Elvis Presley.

Medium the first time !!!

• Arrs said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 20:02
    Hmm... And then again low compatibility =))

Your musical compatibility rating with BrainstormMD is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Michael Jackson.

• Seboos said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 20:32
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem Arrs jest:

Super

Słuchacie wielu wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Nelly Furtado, Gwen Stefani, Madonna, Fergie, i Justin Timberlake.

• Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, Annie Lennox, Tina Turner, and The Who.

• Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Cyndi Lauper, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Garbage, Tina Turner, and Rufus Wainwright.

~RoRo~
    There's only one way to my galaxy / Put on your moon suit / Don't separate from me / Your feet won't touch the ground / Cause there's no gravity / Experience my trilogy
  • Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Jill Scott, Dixie Chicks, Macy Gray, Chaka Khan, and Black Eyed Peas.

• Seboos said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2007, 11:26
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem fuzzydicephl jest:

Bardzo niska (very low)

Słuchacie paru wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Gotan Project, Basement Jaxx, Annie Lennox, The Egg, i Junior Senior.

• Gergaro said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2007, 19:32
    LOW

You share a few artists in common, including McFly, Lily Allen, Michael Bublé, KT Tunstall, and Gwen Stefani.

(\____/) '/)__/)
    (=n_n=) (O.O ) oo(A friend of Dorothy!)
    (¨)__(¨) ( )_( )

• Your musical compatibility rating with Gergaro is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Vanessa Carlton, Lily Allen, Michelle Branch, Lindsay Lohan, and Hard-Fi.

*~My sweet little religion~*
  • Your musical compability rating with ollieallum is:

Very Low

You share a few artist, like The Pussycat Dolls, t.A.T.u., Kelly Clarkson and Evanescence.

English pop music is nice, but dare to listen to pop music in other languages as well. You'll discover a "World of Music" !! (And I don't mean just 'worldmusic')
  • hmmm...

Your musical compatibility rating with talkingmusic is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including ABBA, Madonna, Erasure, Kylie Minogue, and Nelly Furtado.

• Your musical compatibility rating with dogmansuede is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Madonna, Tori Amos, Pink, R.E.M., and Kylie Minogue.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Whip-Smart is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Green Day, Patrick Wolf, Madonna, Scissor Sisters, and Garbage.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.