Why people don't like America?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Dec 2008, 23:54
    But the corrupt government is not only in USA, there is in every nation....

• Wuwik said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 19:34
    Yes... but USA is a "proud" symbol of what modern governments stand for.

• America ≠ USA.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2008, 12:46
    Ovton posted a great video, everyone should watch all the 5 parts.

People who say they love USA are not aware of all the pain and mass killing they caused in the last 50 years or so, even to their own people, in extends unknown to the general public.

USA has a lot of great people living in it too. But unfortunately at least half of the people living there naively or even deliberately endorse the crimes committed by their government.

• umm jealousy maybe?? ... whatever the reason, if you dont think your own country and its government doesnt suck just as bad youve been living in a sad little world of fantasy my friends or you have been brainwashed is also possible

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2008, 12:02
    True, my country and government do suck a lot or just as bad,(in sort of a different way, but still) it just wasn't the subject at hand.

Though I don't believe these could be generalizable attributes for countries... Canada for example doesn't suck. Or maybe it's me not knowing enough about them yet. =)

• Reason? do we really need a reason to hate the United States?

Personally i hate the US because they concentrate in hurting rather than healing, because with the billions they spent on killing machines they could spend it on education for the entire globe or on feeding the whole world for that case and don't come with that bullshit of "what would have happened to the iraqui people who were under Hussein's regime! he needed to be taken down!!!" thats just plain bullshit, there are plenty of more people to save of hunger than being oppressed, i assure you, they would rather be under that regime than starve to death

I think the main reason on why people hate the US citizens is because they let shit like Bush happen

• I like America.

don't get sentimental, it always ends up drivel...
  • I like America, dislike the USA.
    Mostly because most of it's citizens think they're like gods, and look down on the rest of the world (of course, not all of them). The other day i saw a documental called "¿Y tú, cuanto cuestas?"; there i noticed how most of the "americans" that were asked what they thought about Mexico were unbelievably ignorant, and racist. I know not all of them are like that, but it's just too many.
    And i totally hate Glenn Beck.

"I'm kind of a big deal"
    • canuckx said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2008, 13:48
    aix2 said:
    I LOVE the United States. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else....
    well...., maybe the United Kingdom, France, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, or somewhere in Canada! They have good health care, not as much poverty, crime or violence, and I heard racism is a lot less prominent (although it does exist) in these countries, especially Canada.
    Other than that! Yay USA!

Yeah all those countries are pretty cool. They're still is some racism in Canada but it's usually doesn't go much further than racist jokes. Still I hate racist jokes and I don't find them very funny.

As to why people hate the USA.

I think it's because they like to think of themselves as superior.
    I hate how they are always calling themselves the "greatest" country. If they were more down to earth and more willing to admit there mistakes and faults. People would like them alot more.

procrastinators of the world unite... sometime tomorrow
  • Why I hate the US

1- USA is not the same as America
    2- Their foreign policy
    3- My Chemical Romance and MTV's bands
    4- The NRA
    5- They claim that everyone who doesn't like the american way of life is commie (c'mon!)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Dec 2008, 20:57
    “At times we've struggled to keep the promise of liberty and equality for all of our people. We've made our share of mistakes and there are times when our actions around the world have not lived up to our best intentions but I also know how much I love America. I know that for more than two centuries we have strived at great cost and great sacrifice to form a more perfect union, to seek with other nations a more hopeful world. Our allegiance has never been to any particular tribe or kingdom. Indeed every language is spoken in our country. Every culture has left its imprint on ours. Every point of view is expressed in our public swears. What has always united us, what has always driven our people, what drew my father to Americas shores is a set of ideals that speak to aspiration shared by all people and we can live free from fear and free from one and we can speak our minds and assemble with whomever we choose and worship as we please.”

-Barack Obama July 24th, 2008

• I hate USA because they see themselves as owners of Planet Earth. They killed many people in Iraq, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, etc. Once they pay for it.
    September 11 confirms this.

• just so were clear its not like every country is unified in the choices of their own government. i think most ppl in the US would love to see the president die and go to hell. it pisses me off when i see ppl talk about the US as if we all allowed these things to be done. i hate the government but i love my country. it just sounds a little prejudice when you put it this way.

• Because USA is the fucking BIGGEST setup in the universe (after the religion). Because such an idiot as Bush can`t become president of USA on his own, but with the help of someone bigger. Why? So they can rule his acts, so they can use him to fake terrorist`s retaliations and win the USA`s people`s faith in what they do. There was already war between USA and Iraq for the petrol, but USA`s people though it was just selfish to do that and that`s why the government faked the several terrorist retaliations - to make the American people say "oh, now it`s personal" and make them hate Iraq and support more the government. That`s why I hate USA. Also - America`s people are the dumbest in the whole world. Why? Because the government made the educational system a big fail, so the people become instead of smart - dumb. Why would America want dumb people? So they can rule their mind easly.

• ^and youre a douche^

• Here, our friend "TheOnlyRoc" just proved DelornificatioN's point.

"I'm kind of a big deal"
  • Im not from the US. ^double douche^

• ignorant pricks thats why

• Your profie says you do, and i have no way of knowing if it is true, so you can't blame me, douche.

"I'm kind of a big deal"

• Hey Seizure Man, could you hold my baby and this can of soda while I turn on this strobe light?
    Edited by biohazardalex on 24 Mar 2012, 22:19
  • biohazardalex <- triple douche

fuck bush. fuck you. fuck your countries. fuck your ignorance. fuck yourselves. go suck bush's old sagging dick assholes.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2008, 11:10
    wut

• For more than a year all imports into Gaza have been blocked, by the Israelies, except limited humanitarian supplies, and all exports have been blocked. This has effectively made legitimate economic activity impossible. Now since the 27th of December - more than 400 have been killed in Gaza and more than 2000 injured. In the same time 4 Israelies have been killed and 7 injured.

Tanks and troops are now massed on the border for a ground attack. Israel calls all this "self defense" and the USA and, lets face it, most other "Western" countries agree. It is very hard to imagine what Israel would have to do for the west to take action? Or even to express disaproval?

They have their reasons for supporting Israel but the support for things that are so obviously wrong is the reason that so many people hate the USA and other "Western" countries.

Israeli strike on Gaza Police Station

Katyusha, Katyusha,
    Arrow of fire:
    Kingdom Come, is it
    Below or above?
    Choked in a tunnel
    With morphine and bread,
    Or charred in the wreck
    Of an olive grove?
    Katyusha, Katyusha,
    Spear of desire,
    Are there green pastures,
    A brave desert rose,
    Or must it be prison
    With pillars of flame?
    Katyusha, Katyusha,
    A grave, or a rose?
    Katyusha, Katyusha,
    God only knows.

poem by Sean O'Brien

That's more than enough!
  • If you choose to hate the United States, you are only adding more violence and hatred to the world, even if the reason is because the U.S. is doing so, and so you can also blame yourself just as much as the U.S. for the way the world is today.

Honestly, I live in the U.S.:
    1. I do not think I am superior, to Anybody, I am just another human being, we all are.
    2. I am naive, sure, because I am 18, and I'm just trying to fucking finish college and worry about my own goddamn problems, like everybody else in the world is.
    3. My own fate is the only thing I have the power to change, but if I DID have the opportunity to help somebody else, I would.
    4. It is sickening to see so much generalization. Do you people have no shame, or belief in judgment by individuality, instead of unfairly punishing a group of MILLIONS of different people as a whole for certain people's mistakes?
    5. Every single country has it's own corruption, mainly government.
    6. Death, even of the nastiest person, is a tragedy to someone. Death, to hundreds or thousands of people, is a thousand tragedies unleashed upon this world. For those of you who have said the people killed on September 11th in New York was "justice", I can only be thankful that I will never have the same heartless mindset as you.
    7. To call the populace of a whole nation naive is truly ironic. A little like calling the kettle black, isn't it? Because by your immature generalizing and stereotypes, you yourselves are the naive ones.
    8. Every fucking nation has nationalism, and pride, hence the term NATIONALISM, and the fact is that NO COUNTRY'S PEOPLE, NOT JUST THE U.S., should practice nationalism. If you were right, the term would be AMERICANISM, not NATIONALISM, since all Americans are so self-centered and you hate America, right?

This was, by far, not a pro-American post. I am neither pro-American or anti-American, because it's just a fucking country. Get the fuck over it, and quit ADDING to the global problem.

Hangman, it's not your fault.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.