• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Dec 2009, 01:33
    Fuck the USA!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Dec 2009, 17:31
    fuck FC Dynamo Kyiv!

• I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2009, 18:45
    fuck the cold winter

• Fuck the USA, fuck Bush, Fuck Obama, fuck the boy scouts, and fuck Tipper Gore.

"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
    - Edgar Allan Poe
  • Fuck crappy gore movies.

• Fuck external hard drive failures.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Dec 2009, 08:46
    fuck the bad speed of internet

• kikebj said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2009, 08:44
    fuck infinitum (my internet provider)

• fuck Charter (my provider)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2009, 09:51
    fuck the beer :(

• fuck not drinking the beer

I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
  • fuck not, that ye be not fucked

I support & endorse the free speech of all the peoples of this Urf, even if they arent college students who live in Alaska. Not responsible for typograffik erorrz (sic). Void where prohibited. Vices subject to change without notice (although they probably wont)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2010, 00:20
    fuck bad mood

• Fuck our old leader!!

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2010, 23:20
    fuck friends, who have become rich

• Fuck FC Spartak Moscow

Одна печатаемая ерунда создает ещё у двух убеждение, что и они могут написать не хуже. Эти двое, написав и будучи напечатанными, возбуждают зависть уже у четырёх
    В. Маяковский
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2010, 10:56
    Fuck FC Real Madrid and AC Milan

• FUCK the fuck post

This is me in video form ____ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLaf7AcMCB0 ____
  • fuck big tits. four year. FUCCCCCCKKKKK!!!

amare significa poco dolci
  • fuck bush, fuck obama, fuck, jonas brothers, fuck moderatto, fuck the posers, fuck the schools, fuck the countrys, fuck russia, fusck usa, fuck irak, fuck iran, fuck the catolicism, fuck the freemasons, fuck the illuminati, fuck club bilderberg, fuck nasa, fuck chavez, fuck the whites, fuck the blacks, fuck you, she and he ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2010, 01:39
    fuck this gay earth

• FUCK "Beyond Petroleum"

• Fuck Rubio in Florida.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.