• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Dec 2011, 13:54
    It's really hard to pick just one sometimes, but I'd have to say Rarity. I originally didn't think much of her until "Dog and Pony Show", but after that she pretty much became my favourite. Also largely depends on the episode.

For one-episode ponies, Trixie.

And for background ponies, Octavia.

• Favorite pony?
    Dashie, of course... but it's a really hard choice. I love all of Mane6 :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2011, 08:33
    rarity for best pony 2012

• Miuuun said...
    • User
    • 5 Jan 2012, 13:19
    1. The Great and Powerful Trixie!!!
    2. Twilight Sparkle and Rarity - cannot decide. I love both of them.

Magic for the win! Unicorns for the win!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jan 2012, 14:16
    I change favorite ponies every month and a half.
    For now, my favorite pony is Applejack. She was just written really well in the last episodes. She ended up jumping up from my least favorite mane 6 pony to my all time favorite.

• Octavia is the best pony. it is obvious.

Classy, style, beautiful, talented.

• Definitely Pinkie Pie :)

Ubi nil vales, ibi nil velis
  • I apparently were in a bad mood last time i wrote here so i take back what i said about Rarity and Pinkie.

I really love all the mane six with Twilight as number one. :)

Music is Magic.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2012, 13:18
    From the mane6, clearly Rarity. For side/background ponies, it's a tie between Lyra and Spitfire.

But overall, I love 'em all <3

• I like rarity and luna both of them for voice and style ;)

• Discord is best pony, by far. He's just misunderstood.

If you want a Mane 6 fave, I would say it's a tie between Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie.

Church
  • Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity are my top 3 of the 6, but they are all great characters.

• Pinkie Pie (clop clop clop)

Non-pony characters: Discord

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2012, 19:59
    Of the Mane Six - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie
    Background ponies - Vinyl Scratch, Derpy Hooves, Octavia

• Brzehwa said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2012, 10:23
    I think i love Pinkie Pie. Its only right answer. ... Oh, ok. I dont know its right answer beacuse my english is awful but...

• Carbrey said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2012, 21:15
    Dashie is the best fuckin' pony.
    For background ponies, I like Fleur de Lis and Spitfire and Shining Armor and Fluttershy... but Fluttershy isn't backgound pony... So from the mane6 i love Rainbow dash and Fluttershy. But Rainbow is the best of the best ponies.

• Pinkie or Fluttershy
    Dash used to be my best pony but i like them all

• Mane 6: Fluttershy
    Background: Big Macintosh
    Villain: Luna

• Mane 6: Fluttershy
    Background: Big Macintosh
    Villain: Luna

• c4t2007 said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 21:16
    Pinkie Pie and Lyra are best ponies. Celestia and Zecora are alicorn and zebra, respectively.

“Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
  • I'm not sure if I've posted in this thread before, but does it really need to be said?

• Pinkie Pie.

• Dowa2bp said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2012, 14:29

Fluttershy O_O

Fluttershy without question!! She's too damn cute my diabeetus acts up every time I seee her

• Pinkie Pie is best pony!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Mar 2013, 01:55
    My favorite ponies are Derpy Hooves and Rainbow Dash. Derpy because she's adorably clumsy, and Rainbow Dash because she's cool and tough. I relate most to Twilight, though, and she's my second favorite of the mane six. I love reading and learning all kinds of subjects; mathematics, science, literature, languages, philosophy, music, and history. I don't feel the need to be too social either. I have a lot of Luna and Pinkie in me as well.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.