Favourite episode?

• Tuhyk said...
    • User
    • 6 Oct 2007, 15:46

Favourite episode?

What are your favourite episodes?

My recommendations: The one with Holiday Armadillo (S07E10), The One with Football (S03E09) and The One with the Halloween Party (S08E06)

Resistance is futile.
  • Difficult question. I started watching all episodes again a couple weeks ago, but I just can't decide so far. :)

• Calies said...
    • User
    • 14 Oct 2007, 20:03
    I don't know the name of episode.. but Monica hid Christmas presents and I think Phoebe tried to fuind them.. and Chandler helped her in the end.. xD

Never Give Up!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Oct 2007, 18:26
    Well, i dunno is it the best, but it's damn good episode, from first season, where Carols birth begins, Monica is with the high school-boy and Rachel see dreams about Joey, Chand and Ross :D

• i dont know to many to choose from..urm maybe the one when Chandler & mon hinding their sex from the everyone lol then joel finds out

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Nov 2007, 16:17
    I don't know names of episodes too but I like so much episode when Rachel and Ross start to be together. And episode with armadillo too ;p

• jonsq said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2007, 20:49
    Hmm, there's sooo many brilliant ones.
    But I've always like TO In Vegas, it's just dead funny :D Especially when Ross and Rachel are really drunk and they play blackjack and get married :'D
    And another one I really like is TOW The Embryos. The beginning is hilarious when Rachel bangs the door after they hear the rooster in the middle of the night xD

• ahahahah yea you're right. I also love the one when Chandler and Joey win the girls' apartement, but my favourite is the one when Chandler bets he won't make fun of his friends for a week :D that man is incredible :D

• The One with the Mugging :D

• Darko8 said...
    • User
    • 21 Mar 2008, 18:16
    The one when Chandler goes to Jemen, The one when everyone are late, The one with the cheese pie (not sure that this is the correct title). :D

• I have to all-time favorites!
    The first is the one where they celebrate Joeys birthday and Rachel freaks out because Ross closed the door without having a key to open it again (and Emma is in the apartment). Guess its in the ninth season.
    The second one I like is "The One with Football", probably in season three.
    Both episodes are damn good :D

• klyugin said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2008, 14:20
    all the episodes with thanksgiving are extremely funny.

• ellu- said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2008, 14:53
    Vegas episodes are really funny, they're definitely one of my favorite episodes.

Also that episode where everybody find out about Monica and Chandler's relationship is just hilarious. Phoebe is so funny in that one.

And of course, the football episode from season 3.

And thanksgiving episode from season 10 is one of my favorites too, it has some extremely funny scenes.

• All episodes of thanks given, definitely are the funniest ever.

• SaRaY8 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jun 2008, 10:54
    The Unagi episode of course!!I don't now the title sorry
    Kisses from Spain!!

• I think its the Football one, i just love it whatched like a hundred times(more) ;D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2008, 15:09
    My Fav Episode is definitely TOW The Late Thanksgiving, When Joey rips Ross' shirt its a classic!

• Oh, a difficult question. There are a lot of great episodes...

• freciak said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2008, 22:47
    the one with Unagi!

• the one that Monica and Rachel bets their apartment with Chandler and Joey and the final episode! :(

Let The Music Do The Talkin'.-
  • I don't really like the last episodes.. the one with the Unagi is my favorite, Ross is really the best!

Hein?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2008, 19:01
    My favs are - I don't remember in what season, but It somewhere in the begining, where Joe and Chendler was seeting with the baby and in the end of episode they're lost baby in the bus :)))))))))
    And the second episode, its from 5th season - where they played with the ball the whole time :))))) And where Rachel bought a cat :) )))

• when ross first kissed a racgel :P in centralpark ....

i hate you
  • Let me think... Oh i got one!
    The episode when Phoebe is kissing Chandler! :D

• In my opinion the first season is the best, The One With All The Poker in particular :D But of course the whole series is amazing :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.