Franz / Death Cab Tour !!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2006, 02:23

Franz / Death Cab Tour !!

I'm surprised there is still no thread about this amazing new, so I'll create it. DOES IT GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS ??? I've been a huge fan of Franz for a long time, and I got into Death Cab a few weeks ago only, and I really love it.

2 weeks after I've brought Plans (And absolutely loved it) I heard Franz AND Death Cab are touring North America on a co-headlining tour! And guess what, they did what I would never had expected, they chose to stop by MONTREAL !! God I'm so fuckin excited. I'll be buying my tickets on the presale thursday.

People from Montreal, see you at the show!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2006, 02:59
    Wow, cool... I'll definitely try and make it down to Chicago for this one (even if Death Cab does kind of piss me off sometimes)

• Steijer said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2006, 22:20
    Where can I find the list with all the concerts?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Feb 2006, 04:36
    On the website (Either Franz or Death Cab)

www.deathcabforcutie.com

www.franzferdinand.co.uk

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2006, 21:08
    I got my tickets!! :D

This is gonna be the concert of the year! Still, there's Artcic Monkeys (And Mobile/Bedouin Soundclash, The Subways and She Wants Revenge) but Franz/Death Cab is an unbeatable combination !

• good for you. basically everything's sold out except montreal and i don't think there's any possible way i can get up there, so CHEERS! have a nice time and take good pix.

• I saw them, and they were sort of kind of AMAZING.

Franz was INSANELY GOOD. Alex Kappranos is the sex.

• I saw them back when they were in Minneapolis on that tour...Awesome...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.