Im going to see Franz

• madzik_ said...
    • User
    • 11 May 2006, 21:14

Re:

Quoth the_chest:
    I'm going to see Franz on 7th July with Placebo and Sigur Rós.

I hope I'll see them then, too :)

*whatever people say I am, that's what I'm not*
    • silk_82 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2006, 20:13
    i am going to see Franz on 04 july in Zagreb

• I say them back in april....amazing

• I saw them 2 days ago in Zagreb and it was AMAZING... no such words to describe the feeling, the energy, the happiness... I'll never forget it...

• Awesome show two days ago in Gdynia at Open'er Festival! I would like to see it once again. And I'll never forget it too. :)

Edited by the_chest on 9 Jul 2006, 17:10
  • I saw them on 2nd December at Ally Pally. Twas a good gig. Except for Roots Manuva they were so bad I concidered cutting my ears off before realising that I wouldn't hear Franz if I did.

• kalaj said...
    • User
    • 11 Jul 2006, 09:34
    i saw ff five days ago on exit festival in novi sad. what a great concert! probably one of the best i've ever been to.

• colbas said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2006, 18:00
    i'm waiting for their concert on the sziget festival in hungary..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 06:33
    Saw them live on Rockwave Festival (July 11th, in Terra Vibe, Greece) along with Dandy Warhols, Green on Red, Mecano, Editors and The Sunday Drivers. They were superb!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 06:34
    Saw them live on Rockwave Festival (July 11th, in Terra Vibe, Greece) along with Dandy Warhols, Green on Red, Mecano, Editors and The Sunday Drivers. They were superb!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 06:37
    Apologies for the double post above - I had some PC problems...

• I'm going to see Franz on September, 14 in Rio...I just can't wait for this!

• Taip said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2006, 16:34
    I'm not going to see them 'cause they ain't coming anywhere near Lithuania. ;[

toi.
    • Okuda said...
    • User
    • 16 Sep 2006, 21:50
    I saw'em last sunday here in Guadalajara *mexico*, and, wow!! It was stunning!!! I'm still throaty from singing...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2006, 11:54
    I saw them the 15th of July on Arvikafestivalen here in Sweden. It was my first Franz Ferdinand-gig. I can find words for how good it was! Can you be any more happier than see Franz kicking arse on stage?

• Taip said:
    I'm not going to see them 'cause they ain't coming anywhere near Lithuania. ;[

I have the same problem. ;]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.