Favorite Franzie Memeber!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2009, 23:37

Favorite Franzie Memeber!

I know its gonna be hard to choose people, i mean i started the thread and i cant even choose...love them all so dear, they are all so fucking adorable...id say alex i guess i dont even know there all equal..you people choose!

• Mine is Nick McCarthy!!!
    I looooooove him!! =)

• amcorreas

Alex Kapranos. me encanta!!!! sobre todo su voz. wow...

• It would have to be Alex and his amazing eyebrows :-P Plus, his writing style in soundbites is amazing. He's an awesome singer/guitarist/lyricist/writer/cook/eyebrow-raiser, what more could you ask for?....Although the others are adorable too, especially Bobbeh! <3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2009, 20:46

Aah, I cant make my mind. Its so hard to choose between them. Can I say two guys. Ummm Alex and Bob. <3
    P.S. That doesnt mean I dont like Nick and Paul.

• Definitely it's Alex Kapranos ^.^

• paul, the best!!

• estheer said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2009, 14:49
    No doubt, Alex Kapranos!

• BOB!!!

lov.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2009, 18:40
    Alex Kapranos <3

• Alex Kapranos :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2009, 10:10
    Definitely Nick. I ain't and don't want to be the mainstream fan who only loves the singer. I adore Nick, love his dance moves and fancy the hair of Bob. And Paul is cool as well. I could say that I like Nick the most and Alex the least, but that doesn't mean that I don't like them. I love them all but during concerts my eyes are on Nick and Paul and glimpses at Bob :)

• i love bob, he's always in his own world, especially hilarious in the ulysses video. but yeah, alex is alex, you have to worship him.

You have the right to free
    Speech as long as you're not
    Dumb enough to actually try it.
    ~The Clash
  • definitely Mr.Kapranos!I can hardly find any reason to dislike him indeed...

• LauDG said...
    • User
    • 5 Dec 2009, 17:33
    hmmm. this is pretty hard indeed.
    i would say Alex. cos he's so great during his gigs. (:
    but like reedekolmteist said: i'm not a mainstream fan who only knows the singer.
    no, Paul is awesome too! but during the gigs you don't see him that much. so, Alex is my choice! =)
    but i love Bob (he's cute) & Nick (he's hot! ^^) too, of course!

She'll detect the fiction on your lips & dig a contradiction up.
    • KSM20 said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2010, 09:37
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2010, 17:24
    Alex and Paul all the way loooong!!!! :D
    Of course Nick and Bob rock a lot aswell!!!!
    :)
    All the Franz boys are love :3

• I don't want to start any Blasphemous Rumours but I think that God's got a sick sense of humour and when I die I expect to find him laughing.

Dear God, don't know if you noticed but your name is on a lot of quotes in this book. Us crazy humans wrote it you should take a look and all the people that you made in your image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't and so do you, Dear God.
  • Paul Thomson

• Alex :)

• nichcka said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2010, 15:43
    they are all wonderful, but Alex ... For me he is the best, no doubt. Alex is favorite Franzie, dammit! And I suspect that I love him

Baby's in Black from Russia with love
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2011, 22:23
    Yes. It´s a hard question but I have to say that Alex Kapranos is my second favourite frontman (the first is Matt Bellamy). But I chose Alex Kapranos because... of he has the sexiest voice, expresion and his so sex attitude, because of his so sexy gestures... I think he was born for it and he knows that he´s the hottest boy alive and also knows how to take it and how to play it.
    Every "franzy" member has his own attitude and knows how to be the best. I think that they were born together. They´re all perfect!!!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2011, 18:20
    Good ol' Lexxy )

• AliceCB said...
    • User
    • 6 Jan 2012, 07:23
    Alex and Nick =D

• Definitely Alex ♥

Will I always feel this way? So empty, so estranged
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.