Live Franz?

• Live Franz?

has anyone seen franz ferdinand live yet? i'm going to see them on the 30th i'll let you guys know if they are any good

• Live Franz?

Not seen them live but got their Take Me Out DVD last month and there's a live version of it shown. Bloody awful it was. I expect it'll be a lot better when you're actually there though.

• LIVE FRANZ!!!

Well i went to see them on the 30th April.

-Amazing-

Thats all i need to say. I was quite annoyed as i got dragged out of the crowd by my acomplice (who was fearing for her life, it was her first gig) during 'Tell her Tonight' but alas the rest of the show was fantastic.

They weren't on stage for too long but the energy they put into the songs just made them sound so much better, also look out for 'Sons & Daughters' and 'The Fiery Furnaces' the 2 almost equally fantastic support bands.

PS - Alex Kapranos is a skinny skinny man, never noticed until i saw him on stage

• Hey y'all

http://tulum.free.fr/

Links to the FF Black Sessions live in France.

Very good quality, generally excellent.

• ive listened to the Black Sessions, very good, im goin to see them on the 29th of oct at Brixton, and im looking forward to it

• KOPOTO said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2004, 22:10
    im going on the 13th october, cant wait cos i love franz so much

• The live part of the album is good, they are quite good live too though not as great as I expected.

Signatures are for people with free time.

• vixter said...
    • User
    • 20 Oct 2004, 16:41

Re: LIVE FRANZ!!!

Quoth ArticFox:
    Thats all i need to say. I was quite annoyed as i got dragged out of the crowd by my acomplice (who was fearing for her life, it was her first gig) during 'Tell her Tonight' but alas the rest of the show was fantastic.

I said i was sorry about that... :(
    I thought i was going to get crushed, the people, they where all so big! Saying that, im very wee for a 15 year old... Just tough luck it was in tell her tonight though...

• GoTo1 said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2005, 01:11
    was in hamburg (germany) there.

• Ive only seen them live on tv but they still rocked

• Re:  FF Black Sessions live in France

Anyone know where I can find these now. Link is dead :(

a

Quoth SenatorCWu:
    Hey y'all

http://tulum.free.fr/

Links to the FF Black Sessions live in France.

Very good quality, generally excellent.

• I was at their very first gig. It was in an old factory.
    It was an art exhibition opening and their was a whole load of sun beds behind them being turned on and off occassionally.
    The sound was really bad and you couldnt hear the vocals well but I was very impressed.
    That was way before they got a record deal.

Edited by djfreakout on 13 Jun 2005, 22:00
  • very first gig?

Lucky, lucky!

• No luck in it. I know friends of theirs.
    I had seen them about a lot.

It was a very cool place to have a gig.

Think the police turned up later on though

• i saw them live at the SOUTHSIDE FESTIVAL last year. it was an amazing gig <3

• yep, saw them live back in september. i waited seven hours to see them, but i don't regret a second of it! too bad they're not coming to my city this time around :( they're amazing though!

• Gonna go see them Oct. 18, at Ricoh Colliseum (Toronto) tickets still available for any one in the area.
    Oct. 18 gives me enough time to buy their new album when it comes out, and peak at the point where i need to listen to the whole thing again, just like thier first one.

• I got 3RD ROW seats for their Oct. 9th show in San Diego.

YEE HAW!

I had a chance to watch them live last year in L.A. at a festival, but I only got to see Muse..

• anNnY said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2007, 14:48
    I saw them 4x live

1.was on the first Switzerland-gig in Dezember 2004 in a club with only 400people, that was amazing.

2. December 2005 in Switzerland

3. June 2006 Rock am Ring Festival Germany

4. July 2006 St.Gallen Openair Switzerland

• ive seen em once.

• Saw them last year in the Festival of Viña del Mar...it was AWESOME!...

They said they'll come back someday....D:

• franz58 said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2007, 15:30
    i never saw them.

but,

ill see them like 2 weeks later on September 2nd. !

it'll be the best show ever for me, im sure.

• BenDuto said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2007, 20:50

Franz Ferdinand Live

I saw them 3 times so far:

1) Pukkelpop >August 18 2005

2 Leuven Brabanthal >October 27 2005

3) Rock Werchter >July 1 2006

All in Belgium :)

• franz58 said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2007, 23:09
    ill see them TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I've seen them live only once. It was utterly amazing! could't had been better... and I cannot wait to see them again when they ome back to Mexico =)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.