Favorite Place

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2011, 17:16
    Historical centre and another old parts of Bratislava. I just love walking down the streets and looking at old things around me, such as old houses, churches, the castle of Bratislava and so on. i can' t imagine living in another place...
    :)

• Bieszczady Mountains in Poland ;]

' there is only a journey all along this road'
  • Rainforest

Serra do Japi in Brazil. It's awesome there.

http://mrreznov.deviantart.com/#/d37m0uk

• My favorite place... is for example here.

"Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
    I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
    Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
    Have I really lost control?"
  • Well I live a stonethrow away from the German border and we got this huge forest right on the other side of the street from my house. It stretches all the way into Germany and parts of the Netherlands. It's very remote, quiet and peaceful when you go into the deeper parts of the forest. There are some lakes and some old tunnels,railroadtracks and old ruins. (the part where I live used to have a big mining industry in the early 1900's) Sometimes life and people just get on my nerves you know and thats when I put on my ipod and go for a walk. Especially in the winter its beautiful in there. I go sit down on a bench and I stay there for a few hours just clearing my mind and think about life. :) you peeps should come down there with me sometime :P

A queen of gold I made... A silver bride I built... From the northern summer night... From the winter moon...
  • There is a place on the city I live where it is possible to clearly see the city on all its extension. It is convenientely a hill located on the middle of a surrounding forest and, it is my favourite place for a very beautiful moment I experienced just on that singular and rather insignificant place.

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
  • Satanasword said:
    i'm stuck in the shithole suburbs of san diego. i've been stuck here almost all my life and will remain stuck here for at least another 4 years.

i'll get back to you in 5 years.

5 years later...where are you now? :)

• nice ! sounds pretty perfect to me :) i'd like to visit your forest some day :)

Replica-6 said:
    Well I live a stonethrow away from the German border and we got this huge forest right on the other side of the street from my house. It stretches all the way into Germany and parts of the Netherlands. It's very remote, quiet and peaceful when you go into the deeper parts of the forest. There are some lakes and some old tunnels,railroadtracks and old ruins. (the part where I live used to have a big mining industry in the early 1900's) Sometimes life and people just get on my nerves you know and thats when I put on my ipod and go for a walk. Especially in the winter its beautiful in there. I go sit down on a bench and I stay there for a few hours just clearing my mind and think about life. :) you peeps should come down there with me sometime :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2012, 22:17
    I live in Russia, in the small town of Sergiev Posad, every winter I go to the forest outside the city, it has become my favorite place, where I connect with nature. In summer it is not as mighty as in the winter, one day I went there at night, and got lost. in darkness I was walking about 1 hour, until I found the main road, but I'm not scared, in the middle of the way, I lay back in the white snow and enjoyed the complete silence, looking at the snow-covered tops of tall trees
    16 feb,2012. Early in the morning. In that day I almost froze to death in the wood, it was very cold. :D
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1205/30/a960040bdab7.jpg
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i614/1205/70/baf6d609839d.jpg
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1205/db/f3af58c4075c.jpg

• My favourite place is a village near the Ida Mount; breathe clean air there..., find organic foods and have the opportunity to take a walk between the trees in the forest. When I step down the sea is there.. And the place where the first competition of beauty in the world happened is located in this mountain. And the great love between Paris and Beautiful Helen...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Ida_(Turkey)

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

Edited by esinesen on 7 Jul 2012, 07:28
  • Ida Mountain

Adatepe Village

Yeşilyurt Village

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2012, 09:54
    I love Polish mountains - a lot of beautiful, endless forests. I visit them reguraly :)

• GabaHC said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 20:53
    Lake Synevyr, Ukraine

• The Stevia mountains and the Vallunga (long valley) - Dolomites, Italy

And of course the Carezza lake - also in the Dolomites

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2012, 17:41
    sleep. psychosis.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 08:49

• Six feet under.

"Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
    I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
    Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
    Have I really lost control?"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2014, 05:37
    My friend has a small house, that his father owns, in the countryside. I could sit from the porch and be hypnotized by all the tall trees surrounding the area. The forests are wide with lakes and plenty of wild life. I would love to live there.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.