• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Metric, Anti-Flag, Napalm Death, The Distillers and Angelspit.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Tiger Army, NOFX, The Flying Lizards, Pennywise and The Offspring.

• Your musical compatibility with whateverhappens is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Bad Religion, Queen, Bon Jovi, The Zombies and Pennywise.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Medium

Music you have in common includes Voltaire, Apocalyptica, Infected Mushroom, Kevin Rudolf and Aqua.

• Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is Medium

Music you have in common includes Crocodiles, Metric, The Taxpayers, White Lung and Sleigh Bells.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low

Music you have in common includes Hold Tight!, The Offspring, Die Toten Hosen, A Place to Bury Strangers and NOFX.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• *möööp*

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Black Sabbath, My Personal Murderer, A Place to Bury Strangers and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with Rikardo90 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Slowdive, The Daysleepers, Pink Floyd, The Beatles and Chapterhouse.

• Your musical compatibility with CaptnTightpants is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Breaking Benjamin, Apocalyptica, Queen, Metric and Pixies.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Oomph!, Cascada, Queen and Depeche Mode.

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 16:01
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Madonna, Ronan Keating, Will Young, Anastacia and Jennifer Lopez.

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Ace of Base, Adele and Aqua.

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 22:43
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Ace of Base, Adele and Aqua.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 23:22
    Your musical compatibility with JDonn is Medium

Music you have in common includes Owl City, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kylie Minogue, Katy Perry and Alanis Morissette.

• Your musical compatibility with wreckedmachine is Low

Music you have in common includes Frédéric Chopin, Paramore, Nickelback, Sixpence None The Richer and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with CaptnTightpants is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with DaniBaniBoBani_ is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Metric, Napalm Death, The Distillers, Pixies and Angelspit.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low

Music you have in common includes Hold Tight!, The Offspring, Die Toten Hosen, A Place to Bury Strangers and NOFX.

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Unknown

Once you listen to more music, your compatibility score will be shown here for every person you visit. Keep listening!

www.twitter.com/lucia9__
  • Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Gotye, Daft Punk and Pendulum.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 16:40
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, AFI, Ace of Base, Britney Spears and 3 Doors Down.

• Your musical compatibility with Misfortunetress is Low

Music you have in common includes Cheryl Cole, Simple Plan, The All-American Rejects, Eminem and Blink-182.

www.twitter.com/lucia9__
    • DRExLOC said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2012, 05:43
    Your musical compatibility with lucia9__ is Very Low

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.