• Computer
    Internet
    Last.fm
    Music...

"The truth is the truth, that's all you can do it is live with it!"

[url=
  • Muzikkkk and too much coffee :D

The steeper the mountain, The harder the climb, The better the view, From the finishing line
  • i always find a reason not to fall asleep sometimes the computer sometimes
    i play guitar other times t.v. so i guess i find sleeping boring? haha
    well right now it's 11 but i'm not
    going to wait till 5 to post up a comment :b haha

• I only sleep well when i'm really, really tired. Otherwise i'll just lie awake. And think of stuff i rather not think of.

• uzpurne said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2009, 03:38
    I try to go to sleep and it just doesn't fucking happen no matter how sleepy I am. Thoughts bother me and don't let me sleep. They say sleep is like little death, and when something doesn't let you fall asleep, it's as torturous as neverending agony.

I have to be sick or drunk to fall asleep nicely.

• The internet definitely, then when I finally do get to bed, I'll lie awake for hours thinking about the pointless crap I'd managed to clear from my mind during the day. Also, no matter how tired I am, I cannot even attempt to sleep without spending some time reading in bed first.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2009, 03:00
    Im the same as PiresMachine... lol =P

• Um just stay up thinking i guess

• Reading, music, computers, sometimes TV, drawing, idiotic thoughts, Kingdom Hearts, more idiotic thoughts like "OH MY GOD DID WHERE DID I LEAVE MY BLACK SHIRT? Oh right, I'm wearing it."

• Internet, of course!

• music, music, and more music, painting like a crazy person (night time is the most creative - FACT, and turps make/keep you high in a studio with closed windows until about 8am leaving you drowsy, unable to make THE 'masterpiece' but covered in oils and stinky and dirty), a certain boy has a bit too much of a hold over me, and of course the internet - mostly emails, bbc.co.uk, last.fm and dlisted.com, but also astrology.com has become the bane of my existence... but my only sense of structure (apart from holby city each week) in a career choice (ART) that has no structure. Mostly sleeping is for sissies... you miss way too much, even if it's a mice running across the studio floor looking for a bite to eat, or stepping on a brand new tube of oil paint and watching the technicolor explosion occur... babble babble, I need sleep!

'All of life is a dispute over taste and tasting'

'Art is the proper task of life' Nietzsche

aoccdrnig to rscheearch at cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny ipmortnat tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
  • during the week i go to school and then go to work shortly after so night time is the only time i'm able to relax and go on the computer. usually i get distracted and spend too much time on the computer then i suddenly realize its already 2 am. OR i'm up late finishing homework/papers. i always wait till the last minute to do them.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2009, 13:49

so yeah....

you guys seem to have better excuses than me lol. =-)

this sounds crazy, but if i don't get a call from my girlfriend then I can't go to sleep

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2009, 22:54
    Internet, usually, because I practice and study (the one thing I still study xD) all day and my brother is an internet junkie, so surfing the web is so wonderful when I get the chance and I have a whole bunch of things to do there. Also, I work as a movie translator, and I always end up doing a whole bunch of work the very last minute. That often results in an all-nighter. It would probably be similar with homework, but I just... Don't do it. Eh, who cares.

• my brain just don't want to leave me alone

Postoji jezik, mislim da se zove Meskalero, u kojem se glagoli nikad ne menjaju po vremenima.
    U tom jeziku ne postoji ni proslo ni buduce vreme.
    Razmisljam... ako bismo naucili taj jezik, mogli bismo da zivimo duze...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2009, 18:51
    movies, music

• Well, I spend all day surfing the internet and not getting anything done. Come bedtime, I still have homework, guitar practice and my 5 pages of writing to do. I'm too stubborn to not do them, so I stay up late. If I didn't, they'd never get done.

So procrastination, I guess.

Dude we're so similar!
    I listen all day to music or play the guitar, then I have to do homeworks and I usually start at midnight and end maybe at 3. Then at 6.30 I have to wake up and take the train, and i'm dead.

• for me its chatting to girlfriend or friends online/listening to music/watching tv/gaming

• Modern life! The internet, wanting to do something, anything creative as well. I just dont feel like going to bed at the proper time most times.

Mah Falcon!
    • Kimm1 said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2009, 20:18
    seriously, I have no idea...probably internet, but even if there's nothing to do and I'm bored, I just won't go to bed....I'm weird....

• tropcia said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2009, 14:19
    MOVIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
    (or tv shows).

Except internetz of course.
    It's rarely smth of a work kind.

nie mam nic do powiedzenia.
  • well,, there's no special reason.. it's just bcause my eyes can't be closed if i sleep earlier.. and it usually about 3 pm or more then i can sleep.. and at that time (when i can't sleep) i just doing everything i want bcause i'm the only person in home who awake.. maybe listening to music,,surfing webs,,etc..

I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
    If I fail, if I succeed
    At least I live as I believe
    No matter what they take from me
    They can't take away my dignity
  • JohnnyRorschach said:
    I only sleep well when i'm really, really tired. Otherwise i'll just lie awake. And think of stuff i rather not think of.

Same here.. So i usually try to stay awake as much as i can, so i would fall into bed and sleep without any thinking.. :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2009, 04:53
    I live with a fairly loud buddy and she's always doin pointless shit that she could've done durin the day... sometimes I'll just slam the bedroom door so she realises it's fukin 3 am and other ppl got important shit to do in the mornin.

I also rarely ever have time and space to myself unless it's at night when everyone's all knocked out and asleep :) so that's when I'm finally given the opportunity to introspect, fantasise ;D listen to my ipod, write, work on my folio blah blah blah...

• @oldschool-music: same story. Scarcely. I am that loud bastard insane. Buddy is sleeping well tho.
    Head minds, my perpetual book, radio mixing, photo mixing, painting are those who keep me alive. In vampire style.

"Heroes and tricks reiterate from movie to movie and only the unique villain can ensure the success "
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.