• I was about 55-57 hours awake, then I took a nap of 1,5-2 hours and was awake for around 12 hours.

First it was an ordinary summer day, I slept late and then I went to my friend's house. I had my computer with me, we were having a little LAN of 2 people. Around 7 o'clock in the morning my friend went to sleep but I didn't feel like sleeping at all. So I didn't. I went home and that then continued to the point of my nap of about 2 hours. And after that it was the normal rhythm of 6-7 am to bed, 3 pm up.

• last count is 38h without particular reason... dunno, think I'll try to go for 80+ just to see what happens to me :7

In the end, you know everything - because you want to believe that you know everything.
    • deimos_ said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2008, 08:18
    When celebrating successful school-leaving exam I stayed up for roughly 50 hours mostly partying, but, please.. nevermore..

Better DEAD than SMEG!
  • About 72 hours. I have never felt so dead in my life.

• about 50 hours... was quite interesting and boring at the same time since i had not much actitivities left after the first 30 hours

smack! smack! sugar smack! gimme a smack and i'll smack you back!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2009, 16:26
    Should be something between 36 and 40 hours.

• About 60 hours.

• i think about 40-48hrs. i had terrible hangover after that

• I think mine was 40 hours or so, lame in comparison to you guys. I don't like doing that anymore but I use to have "competitions" of who can stay awake longer with my cousin as a kid.

• Mmm...less than 40 hours, I guess, with little 5 min naps whenever I could. Mostly during Math class.

• dalnaki said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2009, 09:36

[spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 24 Jan 2011, 22:32
    • luuuuna said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2009, 01:56
    about 50 hours :O

• H2SO3 said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2009, 05:12
    5 days, it was a goal of mine. That's the point at which you are declared clinically insane due to lack of sleep. Try it sometime.

• it was about 3 and a half days? After I met my heroes I was so hyped up on adrenaline I just couldn't sleep. The only rest I got was staring at the cieling for like 2 hours before jumping around again.

I've also been known to go on 2 day periods of no sleep whilst watching old Angel episodes or playing far too much Sims 2.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2009, 10:29
    I managed to stay up for almost a week( 5 days) because I just wanted to see how long I could stay awake. For the first couple of days nobody even noticed because I usually sleep 2-3 hours a night, so they're used to me calling at 3 am asking them to tell me a story XD. But on the fifth day I was practically a walking corpse, the only thing that kept me awake was listening to music.( and sometimes singing along, oh the HORROR)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2009, 22:17
    don't know if this counts (since it's not in a row) but last spring when my insomnia kicked back in i slept for a month about 1h and a half-2 hours a night
    after 2 weeks i stopped doing homework since i couldn't think anymore

• Around 48 hours or so frequently in the past 2 months.. so good =]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2009, 20:16
    a little over 60 hours
    basically two days and a half.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2009, 00:39
    Somewhere between 48 and 60 some odd hours. I honestly can't remember. About 10 of those hours were spent driving a cab, then an entire night of partying, then 12 or so hours in a van, then another entire night of HEAVY partying, after which I got about 4 hours of sleep and spent another 12 or so hours in same said van.

Epic zombie win.

• Kwiku said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2009, 14:52
    I am goin' insane the 3rd day, so I think this is my record :3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Feb 2009, 14:55
    ~76 hours, followed by a full day of sleep

Miss having that much stamina, and having something to do that'd make me want to stay up like that again O_o

• sayzzz..

Bout four days, just up listenin to music. =]

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.
  • 72-74 hours top.

I start feeling like I'm lagging... I think I move and it's a few milliseconds off the actual movement happening. Similar when I have a buzz while drinking but feels a lot worst, because somehow is really annoying.

Usually I don't give a crap about people, but past the 48th hour I really give up even the slightest nicety towards any human. Not the right person to bother during that time. I handle myself better alone.

If our Gods and our hopes are nothing but scientific phenomena, then let us admit it must be said that our love is scientific as well. ∞
  • I've been awake for almost a week before (abt 150 hrs) for no reason at all other than not being bothered to sleep. I was varying from moody to completely bitchy after the first 72 hours and then zombified by the end of the week. By the end of the week I just felt dead tired and so heavy and delayed with everything. I slept for a good 30 hours afterwards.

• hmmm my record is about 60 hours. lame :'D
    but it was actually quite fun, being dead tired --> drinking coffee --> being hyper~ it felt weird, like I was drunk or something.

Gomen ne. Ne?
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.