• Vis753 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jul 2007, 20:23

Music, why? what? where?

Well, welcome to the first thread.

So why do you listen to music, what do like most about it, where do you listen to it? Just share you thoughts about music!

• I listen to music because if I didn't I would be dead. I need it like oxygen. However silly that may sound...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2007, 17:09
    Yep. I get all stressed up when I haven't heard music in a lot of hours. And I am not a music snob, as you can see from my charts :$

• I second that. ^^

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2007, 16:50
    Lol, wat, die laaste deel? Huh?

• Pfffffft. Nee, die oxygen stuff wat Charlotte gesê het. En miskien jou eerste sin. Miskien. XD

O thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2007, 14:34
    Lol :?P

• i'm listen to music all the time, in my room, outside, in bed, when i study....

I MET THE SPIRIT OF MUSIC
  • Duuuude. You need to get out more. 0_o
    Jks, jks. ^^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2007, 12:46
    lol

• I listen to music 'cause I need it. I live for music, I live to play it and to hear it. I'd die without music.
    Where I listen to it? At home and when I'm riding my bicycle. And, of course, when I am playing with my band.

• why? i can't get trough a day without music as said in the group's name
    when? every time possible
    where? doesn't matter-at home, on the street, at school(otherwise i could never stand all the boring lessons and especially the theachrs)

• why?
    i'm boring and i need to hear rapid rhythms all the time !
    where?
    everywhere (even in toilets)
    when?
    at every time in a day !
    what?
    rock / emo(core) / hardcore

Killwhitneydead is fucking amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Taste this man !

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    • BJ86 said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2008, 03:18
    Why: Because i need my fix.
    What: Alternative rock, especially Australian.
    When: Whenever i don't need my ears for something else (and sometimes when i do).

• everything i could say is already been told so let me say that:
    im always looking for a background music for every moment passes by.

your lack of vision is the division.
  • Why: Because it's who I am
    Where: Here, There, Everywhere
    When: Dawn 'til Dusk
    What: Anything, and Everything

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2008, 00:29

Re: Music, why? what? where?

Vis753 said:
    So why do you listen to music, what do like most about it, where do you listen to it? Just share you thoughts about music!

why.. BECAUSE
    what.. EVERYTHING
    where.. ALMOST EVERYWHERE I GO TO!
    what.. click on my profile and see lol

• I listen to music because it is the best and the fastest way to get some weird sense of the mood I am presently in, feelings I encounter.

guess that would be my answer.

a part of it.
    and I am too tired to elaborate on it. :P

uskoro
    skoro
    doći ću
    pred svoja
    vrata
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Jun 2008, 20:17
    Music is indispensable, always and everywhere.

• Corniis said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2008, 20:30
    Why? Because I´d be dead, If I didn´t listen to music. It is my life necessity. If anybody take it from me, I´ll die. Not so soon, but I will...

What? Everything. No matter.

Where? Everywhere it can be.

• Why?? ..
    music saves my life.! it makes me feel happy. it makes life better =D life is fucked up && music makes life bearable. music enunciates what i feel. :D music is my addiction. (: so i would die without music.! i can´t live without ..

What?? ..
    Hip Hop, Reggae, Indie, Britpop/rock, Rock, Electro, New Wave, Dancehall, Ska, Dub, Grunge, Folk, RnB, Crunk.

Where?? ..
    in school, at home, in bed xD just everywhere ((:

smile like the sunshine .. ..
    travel far and wide!*
  • why?the music makes me feel happy

what?click on my profile!

where?always!. I've the i-pod in my purse

CARPE DIEM
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2008, 00:00
    I listen to music as much as possible, when at work its on my mp3 player and at home its on my computer (being the geek i am) so that i can log what i listen to..ha.
    Why do i listen to music? Well F*** if i didnt i dont think i could get through a day..it sums up your feelings no matter what your mood is music always makes it better. Music = Life!

• Why? Because I feel better when I listen to music.
    What? Almost all kind of.
    Where? In the bus, at home, when I'm gping somewhere.

• Why? Because my dad is a musician and I was brought up listening to his CDs and cassette tapes. I have been listening to music almost everyday my entire life, without it I would be lost.
    Where? Everywhere, even when I am conversing with someone.
    What? I dislike using genres, but broad terms for what I listen to would be folk, rock, twee, alternative, etcetera.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.