You call this rock?!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2006, 01:11

You call this rock?!

SOAD, Aerosmith, AC/DC?

Real music is R.A.M.B.O., Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Crucial Unit, Charles Bronson, Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, Rites of Spring.

God.

• SkipRat said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2006, 22:01
    Well i dont like any of those 3 bands. But what the hell. people listen to whatever, bad religion and charles bronson?! that to me is terrible :P but to you its probably the shit!

• LabNerd said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2006, 02:26
    Aerosmith is only one of the greatest bands of all time, but hey, whatever.

SOAD is an aquired taste and AC/DC is only for those of us who like music more than the lyrics that accompany it.

God grant me the SERENITY to accept what I cannot change, the TENACITY to change what I may, and the GOOD LUCK not to fuck up too often.

Quote = W.C. Fields:
    "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
    • or4n6e said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2006, 23:48

Re:

Quoth LabNerd:
    AC/DC is only for those of us who like music more than the lyrics that accompany it.

How true! They're great if you don't take them too seriously.

• AC/DC is awesome :) yes, the lyrics aren't that great but are they supposed to be :P?

• grev said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2006, 10:51
    AC/DC are funny ^^ That means, not so serious ;)

• I despise that post. SOAD is the only mainstream band that sounds good, ACDC is also good, and Aerosmith is one of the greatest friggin' bands of all freakin' time! To call Bad Religion and Charles Bronson better than Aerosmith should be punishable by death!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 14:36
    ^ SOAD and Aerosmith suck dong. ;D

• SOAD is one of my favorites. But hey.

I listen to aerosmith every once in a while. And steppenwolf. Basicly the only 2 classic rock bands I listen to.

leave me a shout!?
  • xtheblademaster, this is a rock group. You know. Long hair, head-banging, toro. Not political protests set to guitar. Maybe you're in the wrong group.

• stickx said...
    • User
    • 7 Sep 2006, 04:30
    none of the bands listed are really political... Apart from maybe Bad Religion...

• I call whatever i fucking please rock...
    You wanna tell me about rock´n roll.

I do dig political songs but i do also like my rock with no message at all.

Life aint that political to me...
    Life is just one time party...Gotta enjoy it too...No time to waste gotta get my cock out and rock.

• Lol@this topic.

bigsexyshaq said:
    Frank Sinatra made a big mistake by singing various standards that included the word "gay". Not only did he lose the Korn fans, but also the extremist Christians.
    • bkarch9 said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2006, 04:37
    all three are rock, and all three are overrated shit, but there still rock whether you like em or not

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day...

• baalial said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2006, 08:57
    Yea, their rock.

You know AC/DC songs name 'For those about to rock' :)

• LMFAO! Bad Religion is more ROCK than Acca Dacca! Hilarious, that made my day. Thanks for that xtheblademaster, you are a genius.

• xtheblademaster said:

personal opinion mate, as well all have them.

I'm sure if they truely 'sucked dong'.. then they wouldnt' be listened to... or have made a noteable name for themselves.

You can't get by in rock'n'roll with a nice ass, so its got to be something else.

rockon..
    tabitha
  • xTabithax said:
    xtheblademaster said:

personal opinion mate, as well all have them.

I'm sure if they truely 'sucked dong'.. then they wouldnt' be listened to... or have made a noteable name for themselves.

50 Cents motto.

• um, remember Rock is a pretty huge genre. 5 Bands do not classify what rock is...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2006, 00:02
    Kamitoman said:
    um, remember Rock is a pretty huge genre. 5 Bands do not classify what rock is...

Yeahhh.. exactly what I was thinking. Rock is classified as a lot of bands...

• TheOneNeo1000 said:
    xtheblademaster, this is a rock group. You know. Long hair, head-banging, toro. Not political protests set to guitar. Maybe you're in the wrong group.

Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun? Black Sabbath - Warpigs? The Clash?

This space for sale
  • I don't know who SOAD is, but I don't see how the other two bands couldn't be considered rock.

When life gives you lemonade, spruce it up with vodka

(\ (\
    ( ^_^)
    (_(")(")
    This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2007, 16:15
    Night_Light4 said:
    AC/DC is awesome :) yes, the lyrics aren't that great but are they supposed to be :P?

you re right mate go AC/DC haha :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2007, 16:24
    xtheblademaster said:
    SOAD, Aerosmith, AC/DC?

Real music is R.A.M.B.O., Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Crucial Unit, Charles Bronson, Dirty Rotten Imbeciles, Rites of Spring.

God.

well AC/DC are just that rock n roll and so is motorhead, rose Tattoo, the cult, Iron maiden, The Tea party, Doro Pesch, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Guns & Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, and i thought this group was called For Those About To Rock---- is that not AC/DC For Those About To Rock these bands have all said them selfs that it is just rock n roll :)

• H-B said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2007, 18:30
    Good Charlote? <lol> man, AC/DC is a TRUE rock band as Deep Purple or Led Zeppelin. Good Sharlote and the rest of this pop shit sucks. don't speak about things you don't understand.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.