The Ctrl+V Game

• Allegaeon – Iconic Images

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • São Tomé and Príncipe

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • ギルガメッシュ – Deceived Mad Pain

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
  • Prilayaning Jagad

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nick Cave & Warren Ellis, Rammstein, L'Âme Immortelle, Shinedown and The Clash.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    • tcm9394 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 13 Aug 2012, 05:35
    Solomon Islands

"Free
  • Roxx – Gontai

• Emma Hewitt

• Your musical compatibility with Zarowa18 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Avicii, deadmau5, Flux Pavilion and The Streets.

• Roxx – Dari Dulu

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• BUCK-TICK – Sekai

• Quartz – Stokin Up The Fires Of Hell

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Agalloch, Breaking Benjamin and LMFAO.

• Boomerang – Mimpi Hitam

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.