Here's what I have missing

• Here's what I have missing

I was able to find out that the album "Happy Smiles" is really "Vesyolye Ulybki" but what is the proper script for this? I also noticed there were no translations listed for the following tracks (in no particular order, from various albums):

Gomenasai
    Chelovechki
    Ne Zhaley
    Malchik Gay

Thank you very much in advance for the help!

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain
  • I just saw the "Happy Smiles/Veselye Ulybki/Веселые улыбки" album page where someone was nice enough to post this:

"Track Listing: 1 "Intro" 03:09 2 "Beliy Plaschik" (Translated: White Robe; Cyrillic: Белый Плащик) 03:16 3 "You and I" 03:16 4 "Snegopady" (Translated: Snowfalls; Cyrillic: Снегопады) 03:12 5 "220" 03:10 6 "Marsianskie Glaza" (Translated: Martian Eyes; Cyrillic: Марсианские глаза) 03:10 7 "Chelovechki" (Translated: Little People; Cyrillic: Человечки) 03:27 8 "Veselye Ulybki" (Translated: Happy Smiles; Cyrillic: Веселые улыбки) 02:05 9 "Running Blind" 03:40 10 "Fly on the Wall" 03:59 11 "Vremya Luny" (Translated: Time Of The Moon; Cyrillic: Время Луны) 03:39 12 "Ne Zhaley" (Translated: Don't Regret; Cyrillic: Не жалей)"

I also just downloaded "Waste Managment" and realized it's basically the English version of "Veselye Ulybki/Веселые улыбки". My point is, if you all notice, track 5 on the Russian version is called "220", however the English version of this song is called "Sparks". I would like to know the Cyrillic translation for that as well...I would like to change it to the Russian word for "Sparks" rather than have "220".

So now I'm just looking for the translations of:
    "Gomenasai", "Malchik Gay" and "Sparks"

Thanks again for the help...and I hope finding that post helps others. :D

Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like it's heaven on earth. - Mark Twain
  • "Gomenasai" will just be Gomenasai. Nothing else, read about it -->
    Gomenasai

"Malchik Gay" - Мальчик-гей or Мальчик гей

"Sparks" - well, there's only the names 220 or Sparks. It's not meant to be in Cyrillic, but if you must, it's "Двести двадцать" And that honestly looks weird, imo.

And if anyone wants to know Cyrillic for their other songs, take a look at my library for Volkster-v2:

http://www.last.fm/user/Volkster-v2/library/music/t.A.T.u.

Most of the songs are there!

They say that this country is free, and they say that this country is equal, but it is not equal if it’s sometimes - Lady GaGa (Gay Rights Rally, 11.Oct.2009)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.