Game: Taste-o-meter!!

• Game: Taste-o-meter!!

When you visit someone else's profile it shows the compatibility with the person. Just Write down the one on the person above you.

For example: Your musical compatibility with X is low.
    Music you have in common includes: A, B, C...

You visit my site devoted to the world of the music
    http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    http://www.lastfm.it/group/The+Music+Is+My+Life

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    Do you like the music? :) Join the club (or group in this case) :)
    JAMYOURSELF-MIA COMMUNITY-SEVEN RADIO social network for emergent bands
  • Votre compatibilité musicale avec Star_Music est Moyenne

Vous partagez les artistes suivants Fiona Apple, Hooverphonic, Kid Rock, Papa Roach et Lady Gaga.

• Vichje said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2013, 15:37
    Your musical compatibility with donechanged is super.

Music you have in common includes Fiona Apple, Ani DiFranco, Bright Eyes, PJ Harvey and Cat Power.

Hurrah!

• Your musical compatibility with Vichje is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Fiona Apple, Alela Diane, Janis Joplin, The Beatles and Jeff Buckley.

come up and see me, make me smile
  • Your musical compatibility with rockowa_ is SUPER

Music you have in common includes The Cardigans, Fiona Apple, The Beatles, Garbage and The Cranberries.

• Your musical compatibility with cronopio86 is Super

Music you have in common includes Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Arcade Fire, Café Tacvba and PJ Harvey.

• With HereToSay: Super

Our common music according to last.fm includes Tori Amos, Fiona Apple, Björk, Kate Bush oraz PJ Harvey. I don't understand your appeal to Regina Spektor, but then I don't have to understand why she's so popular (for me she's totally insipid music-wise but that's only my subjective opinion and I don't have to comprehend everything).

• Your musical compatibility with lekkoostry is High

Music you have in common includes Fiona Apple, Björk, Rishloo, Flume and Florence + the Machine.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.