• New albums?

I saw on the internet and on a TV interview with Owen Pallett, that he will release some albums this year (more than one). But until the moment I think that there no more news about that.

Someone knows if he will really release these albums this year?

• Heartland, his third album, will be released later this year.

• funkage said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2007, 23:31
    as will a new EP, which will come out before the album, i think

• any news on these cds?

• ok i can live with that.. :)
    thanks

• funkage said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2007, 23:40
    I CANT!!!!

THATS WELL ANNOYING, but he still has an EP on its way i think, so that will keep me going!!!

• Humm nice. When you (or someone else) knew some thing about the EP say here, please.

• funkage said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2007, 13:19
    Apparently there will be 2 EPs and an album in 2008, along with his release of Hey Dad/What do you think will happen next? this year. So 2008 is set to be a busy year for ff fans!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2008, 15:04
    the new EPs will be available by the end of August, and that should be enough to keep us busy before heartland. mmm, new music.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2008, 17:46
    thread necromancy

• The EP's barely sate my thirst for gay dramatic strings! Heartland and the next Sufjan Stevens album is all I really want to come out anytime soon. Well, and Bjork's next...

I wonder how much livelier this group will get after the LP comes out.

• NakedSalad sagte:
    Heartland, his third album, will be released later this year.

as written in may 2007 (!) - heartland is becoming true http://www.analoguemagazine.com/interviews/final-fantasy-3/ hurray!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.