July
    • (31) Akribi - Black Morning Sun

August
    September
    October
    November
    December

Edited by hclairvoyant on 14 Jan 2012, 22:50
  • In order to keep the front page clean, I'll keep the too-old and too-new banners in here. The 4 upcoming and 2 recent will be in the front, everything else will just sit here.

(upcoming releases)

~~

(old ones)

Edited by hclairvoyant on 13 Jan 2012, 06:48
  • Midnattsol - The Metamorphosis Melody -- Moved from March 25th to April 22nd.

Interesting; both of the Espenæs sisters releasing albums on the same day... :)

• May 2nd : Solsikk - Solsikk

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2011, 18:41
    Please, add Wildpaths new album, "Underneath", to the list =)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2011, 21:19
    Crucified Barbara plan on releasing their new album this year

• For the September's list, you can add : Adrana - The Ancient Realms.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2011, 20:59
    Whysdom announced as "Blind?" the title to it's forthcoming album. Factory of Dreams just released their 3rd album, "Melotronical". Forever Slave also is going to release an album this year (I know everyone hates Forever Slave, but it may be good to add here =p).

• If Whyzdom improve on their last album, it's going to be epic :D

Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticise them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Apr 2011, 02:48
    Stream of Passion announced it's new album's name, release date and cover artwork! http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/products/tontraeger/cd/cd/stream-of-passion-tba..html
    hclairvoyant, I'm very eager to see the banner you're going to do for it =)! I love your new album banners, I save every single one on my computer, they are very cute ^^!
    Oh, wouldn't it be a good idea to open a topic for Echoterra's and Wildpath's albums? Wildpath uploaded two songs from the new album on their myspace, chek it out, people /o/!

• Echoterra's has been up for awhile (here!), and I'm still waiting for a little more information from Wildpath; their new songs are sounding pretty nice though ;)

I'm glad you like the little banner things ^^ (whatever they are called lol); I was thinking of changing the look of them a little bit, since these ones are meant to match with the old front-page we had... But I haven't found the time, yet :o

Interesting to see the new SoP info; I was wondering if it was a leak, and sure enough Marcela confirmed it was, hehe. The official announcement shouldn't be until Friday. I'll make the banner thing when it's official, assuming June 24th is the real release date ^^

• Hell yeah!!
    best year xDD

• You can also add "Cabale" by Dylath-Leen, 5th September 2011.

• Thanks I'll put it up now ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2011, 19:38
    Wow, you are right! I even posted on the topic haha! Sorry dear ^^! And yeah, I love your banners, they are so cute...I know they have already been released, but if you have time, I'd love to see banners for the Sirenia and Theatres des vampires album haha =p!

• You can also add the french symphonic/power metal band Khaelys for late 2011 :-) They are friends of mine and they confirmed it ! :-)
    Also the hard rock/metal band 69 Chambers for late 2011 !

Oh and would love to see a banner of Dylath-Leen's Cabale :-D

• Some new release, so, some new banners for you ;-)

03.06.2011 : Angeli Di Pietra - Anthems Of Conquest
    cover : http://users.telenet.be/galatorn/ADP/Artwork/Anthems%20Cover%20Klein.jpg

15.06.2011 : Blood Stain Child - εpsilon
    cover : http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee242/KnuckledusterBW/BSCEpsilon.jpg

23.09.2011 : Crysalys - The Awakening of Gaia
    cover : http://www.heavylaw.com/taverne/news/12631_1.png

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2011, 15:58
    Oh God, new Angeli di Pietra album *___*!!! This will ROCK!!!

• Thanks very much for sharing Sanguine_Sky; I apologize for slacking, as it is finals week for me here, so I have been insanely busy lately :S But I promise all the banners and postings and what not will be here shortly! :)

• No need to apologize, you do such a great work ! :-)

• 17 June 2011 : Djerv - Djerv

Cover : http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%20goupes/D/Djerv/Djerv/Djerv.jpg

A new banner to create ;-p

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2011, 21:50
    Niobeth announced the releasedate for Silvery Moonbeams: 3rd September! I'm so eager for it *_____*

• nice, ill add it :D

Also, Nemesea announced new album title, The Quiet Resistance; still no release date yet ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2011, 22:46
    @DrakeHarket are you the same Drake Harket (DrakeWolfKnight) who subscribed to me (PANDAWOLFproductions) on Youtube?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.