the one and only.

• the one and only.

What's the best female fronted metal band in your opinion?

• NIGHTWISH . The charts in this forum seem to agree.

• Within Temptation

• For my tastes. the best Metal band with female vocals as a promiment feature in the music is The Project Hate MCMXCIX, although I would never call them female-fronted.

For a band who definitely are female fronted then I would pick Madder Mortem: their last 4 albums were all masterpieces and I would also rate Agnete as the best vocalist in Metal. Her passion, her versatility, her ability to mould her voice to whatever the song requires, to sound authentic no matter what emotion she is singing, the subtle but effective rising and falling, hardening and sweetening of her voice to follow the music and lyrics is a masterclass in how it should be done. She even write good lyrics. This woman is all win.

• The Gathering is the best for me. Especially with Anneke. Her voice is so incredible!

• Lsm1995 said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2014, 20:50
    Lunatica, for me is not only the best band of FFM and SM band, It is for me, THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!

• Tarja Turunen is the best singer, and Nightwish with her was the best band. And now I prefer Tarja's solo and Lyriel band (Folk Gothic Metal).

• In This Moment. More of their older stuff, before they started to change styles

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.