Hot Men in (Extreme) Metal!

• Hot Men in (Extreme) Metal!

Someone got nice pics?
    Sorry for drooling around, but I'm in love with bearded and long haired men, so I'd be glad to see, which men you find hot :D

• bardism said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2009, 19:40

My boyfriend playing guitar.

This picture of Inferno is pretty sexy.

Varg. lol.

Some of the Satyricon guys, except, Satyr has now cut his hair. :(

• Oh man, Bardism, you totally took my idea of posting my boyfriend!! You beat me to it. I thought of Varg too, he's pretty sexy, not so much nowadays but in his youth very much so.

I'm really not into men that wear make up, i.e. the Satyricon men, I much prefer really rugged, beared dirty looking men haha.

]
    Chuck from Death was pretty sexy

]
    Phil was pretty hot, it's a shame he's an asshole. I don't like Pantera either by the way hah.

Fenriz :)

I'll post more when I come across hot men!!

• HELLHAMMER! :] Ooooh he's lovely XD

Orion from Behemoth as well =P

& I've always found Aaron Stainthorpe attractive as well, bless his funny shaped forehead :)

• & I agree with you about Anselmo, I do like Pantera though XD
    He is an asshole but he's an attractive one, DAMNIT.

I hate him so much :P

• Jolty said...
    • User
    • 21 Feb 2009, 04:09
    My boyfriend looks like Chuck Shuldiner. I'd post his picture, but somehow I don't think he'd appreciate it.

Vreth from Finntroll is pretty cute.

Jari Maenpaa is adorable.

Mikael Stanne wins though.

(I can't believe I'm actually contributing to this discussion, haha. I feel so dirty. And obviously I have a thing for Scandinavian metal vocalists.)

• NO! There is no shame =P & Scandinavian men tend to be the prettiest :)

• Yes, of the few men that I am attracted to it'd have to be the more rugged older ones like the lead singers of Death and Dark Tranquility.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned Peter Steele yet of Type O Negative with his harlequin novel-esque looks. More shoegaze gothic rock than 'extreme metal' but what the hell. Here are some nudies from his playgirl shoot!:

peter steele's cock

Music is the heartbeat of life.
  • Vreth: probably the hottest man in metal.

Petri Lindroos

Kim Carlsson looks cute too (though I'm not into blood and scars)

šoka meška su peiliu rankoj
  • These were already mentioned, but they're babes.

Chuck

Phil.

And Alex Webster.

• Chuck Shuldiner ftw,
    although can I add that Al, the drummer from Midnight (US), is quite cute!

Miss Marz
  • Random picture of the boyfriend. Hes a bassest and oh so sexy. Had to shave the beard off for an interview but its on its way back. Also Varg with the beard mmm. And the oh so gorgeous lead singer of Eastern Front.

Teh hub.

Eastern Front guy. Took the picture myself.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2009, 15:36
    There's something wrong with me. I dont find any of these guys particularly attractive. Chuck Schuldiner stole my heart years ago, thats because he's a genius though, not because of his looks.

Though admittedly, the Vreth guy looks quite nice but with him being in Finntroll, that puts me off and makes me want to vomit, haha.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2009, 15:38
    Kim Carlsson would get my vote thus far, haha.

• VoiceOfTheSoul said:
    There's something wrong with me. I dont find any of these guys particularly attractive. Chuck Schuldiner stole my heart years ago, thats because he's a genius though, not because of his looks.

Though admittedly, the Vreth guy looks quite nice but with him being in Finntroll, that puts me off and makes me want to vomit, haha.

haha your not alone I agree! Although Vreth does look quite nice!

But... DAVE SUZUKI!!!!!!!!!! YUM YUM!

• i've always had a weak spot for d666

**two on the left.

and i met thrashtanica at a show before wacken and they are the cutest things in the entire world, ever. but i also have a predisposition to LOVING little german thrash boys...

Edited by die_walkure on 16 Aug 2009, 01:45
    • bardism said...
    • User
    • 15 Aug 2009, 04:09
    I think that you linked to the first picture incorrectly >_>
    As for the second picture, I don't really see them as cute... BUT I love the patches that the guy on the right has, and their facial expressions are nice too.

• new picture up for d666, the old picture was linked right but failed after a few days :? ANNND i have a notoriously weak spot for young german thrash boys, its a problem... haha.

• No love for KK? Awwww...

I see no mention of the most important man of them all. >:|

• haha KK isn't as photogenic as the other two. while he's retarded (yes, that is the most eloquent word in this context) sexy just because hes fucking KK WARSLUT, emperor of warring black metal. GURL they're playing here at the smallest venue EVER (it seriously can't hold more than 100 people packed in like sardines) at the end of september. i am going to DIE - a: because of aforementioned venue size and b: because its somehow going to be my first time EVER seeing them! AHHH!!

and is the most important man of them all....

nomnomnom.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 12:48
    There's too many males who all look the same in this thread, it's disappointing. Have a little variation ladies!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2009, 12:52
    This boy owns my heart;

• AiyaB said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2009, 04:31
    The Genius

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2009, 20:09

Tobias Cristiansson,Dismember

Mickey Mouth, Nattas

• waaaaaaait a second. voiceofthesoul, you're dating caina? badass! if that is in fact the case, tell him there are a ton of americans who adore his work :D

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.