"Storm" is unleashed!

• Kaess said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2009, 18:14

"Storm" is unleashed!

Wake up, folks! The long wait is over,
    soooo, what do you think about the album?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2009, 17:29
    Overall I'm really impressed, for some reason I have the feeling that Fejd's music is a bit "heavier" than before.

Patrik's a much better singer than I always thought, I always found his voice really pleasant to listen to, but I had no idea he had such a great voice.

Favourites of the album are: Likfärd and the title track Storm.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2009, 07:18
    I love it! i wonder what could be wrong in that album (same for demos btw) - the problem is that I really don' t see XD - Great band! - Great album! INDEED !

• I think the album could have been better, at least I expected it to be better. Not the same atmosphere as on the "demos". I did really miss that in the album.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 May 2009, 22:18
    how come ?? 0_o

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2009, 06:31
    I do understand where LogainUB is coming from. Storm is more rock-oriented than any of the demos. And because of that the atmosphere has changed (and been pushed a little into the background.) Personally, I'm not bothered by that at all - but I can imagine are put off by that.

• My friends say it's brilliant (I agree with that fact as I've heard two songs from it), and I really don't mind a heavier album. Getting it off iTunes as I type.

• EDIT: love it to pieces.

• honesty at first i didnt like storm as much as the others, but meanwhile I love it :) it's just plain genius.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.