• Who is your favorite gothic metal queen?

Which femme of gothic metal do you like best? Not competition just for a discussion:)

• Gothic or not, Cristina Scabbia is the all time favorite for me.:D

• WHY MUST THIS BE SO HARD!? Hmm... I would say Cristina Scabbia. Within Temptation and Lacuna Coil are my two favorite bands on here, but I just think... LC somehow fits "gothic metal" more. But I do love literally every single band on here, so I think all of them are amazing. All of them deserve to be gothic metal princesses, or something. xD

• Vibeke Stene. She was the most believable in my eyes (nothing harsh on the others though).

• wingkon said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2011, 07:15
    Hate to jump the bandwagon, but I've got a major crush on Cristina Scabbia

• Sharon Den Adel :)

I feel so lost when you are not at my side, but there is nothing but silence now, around the one I loved, is this our farewell?

Our Farewell - Within Temptation
  • since when Sharon is a gothic metal queen?
    But if you guys are tagging her like that, ok, Sharon den Adel.

• CGholy said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2011, 17:07
    Anita from The Sins of Thy Beloved, I think she looks better as a redhead but she was also beautiful as a blonde. Her voice is rawly enchanting and full of emotion.

Supporting the Sugababes: Past, Present and future.
    • Deliany said...
    • User
    • 13 Jun 2011, 17:15
    • CGholy said...
    • User
    • 25 Dec 2011, 13:49
    Deliany said:
    THIS.

Is that Mary in the future?

Supporting the Sugababes: Past, Present and future.
  • Yeah, Anita from TSotB is awesome. And speaking of gothic in its sense, always enjoyed the voice of Anne Nurmi (Lacrimosa).

• Gothic or not, My favorite singer is Tarja Turunen.

• lisa

I Can't Hold on to Me
    Wonder What's Wrong With Me
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.