Who's your favourite character on Seinfeld?

• Who's your favourite character on Seinfeld?

Just list your favourite character, this can include extras and shit.

Mine is George, just because he is so paranoid and is a loser.

My other favourite would have to be frank costanza. His outbursts are just hilarious.

• OMG! A group about Seinfeld! I think Kramer is my favourite - just his crazy antics and his erratic behaviour alone are halarious! Although all of the charcters on the show are extremely funny. Seinfeld is an absolutely classic progamme and I salute you for creating a group for it.

Aucklander? : Aucklanders Unite!
  • No worries. Seinfeld is the most genious creation ever created.

• kramer...definently...followed by george.....have you guys noticed how kramer's hair kept getting bigger and bigger???...hmm...i wonder if there is any correlation between his and Jonno123's hair....

Let's play GUESS THE SONG!.......

"Na, na....nanananana, NANA!"
  • haha I never noticed that! but I am so going and looking out for it!

Aucklander? : Aucklanders Unite!
  • Yeah, in the first episode titled 'The Seinfeld Chronicles' Kramers hair was like Jerry's. Only around the second season did Kramers hair start to take off.

• weston24 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 11 Apr 2006, 12:33
    Between Kramer, George, Newman and Frank for me, all great but Jerry's reactions to the things they say and do are a big part of why they're so great.

By far the worst charcter in my opinion is Babu Bhat - "He's a very bad man, a VERY bad man" and so on.

• No way Babu Bhat is a classic.

• You know I might have to go with the Soup Nazi for that one.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    OutAbsentia.deviantART.com
  • high five!

Putty!!!!

• Is that 'David Puddy' from the season 6 episodes The Fusilli Jerry and the Face Painter? Yeah, he kicks arse.

• Kinda forgot about him. Good pick.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • Its kinda funny but I (Jared) feel like I'm a lot like Jerry and my friend is a lot like George.

The mannerisms of both characters stay pretty true with both of us, and I feel like Jerry's name and mine are pretty close.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • Me and my mate James are exactly like Kramer and Jerry. My mannerisms are very similar to Kramer's and James' are quite similar to Jerry's.

• It's funny how you can pick up the mannerisms off a TV show, but i guess the human pysche picks up on everything, and when something happens to you, I guess you just react like the people you've seen. I have a math teacher who is so obsessed with Kramer that he actually tries to act like him in everyday life. I just thought he was really off the wall and when he explained that he loved Kramer's character, it all made sense.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • Yeah, I've been watching Seinfeld since I was about 3 years old. Life, in my caser imitated some of my favourite TV personalities.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 May 2006, 16:30
    I like all of them, it wouldn't be the same if only one character were missing, but George is my fav. He always makes a big problem out of nothing.
    My favorite quote of his: "WELL IT WAS A BIG SALAD. AND WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS, HOW DOES A PERSON WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BIG SALAD CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT SALAD AND ACCEPT THE THANK YOU UNDER FALSE PRETENSES - AH - AH?"

• AHAHAHAH.

I'M NOT TREATING YOU TO LUNCH ANY MORE.

• Jerry is my favourite. I adore him.

• Yeah, Jerry is sweet.

• j. peterman, fo shizzle.

Elaine: You speak Burmese?

Peterman: No Elaine, that was gibberish.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2006, 19:18
    That old man, what's his name (Mandlebaum)? He says 'it's go time.' That old dude is mad funny.

• George and Kramer are the best!!!!!!!.

The sun forgives the clouds.

• Cosmo Kramer.

On any given Sunday, you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man?
    • hawkon said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2006, 17:24
    Kramer.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.