Live intro to Act One, Scene One

• Live intro to Act One, Scene One

Has anybody been to a TFoT show where they play that slow intro to Act One, Scene One? Kinda rare to hear them lay it out so bare, but it's a nice juxtaposition. It'd make a good song in itself.

• I'll be seeing FoT for the first time next week, so no. And by the way, I am so fucking stoked.

O Crito, life is the Disease.
  • I just saw them last night, and they did the intro thing. I thought it was cool, and they were fucking amazing btw.

• I just saw them last night, and they did the intro thing. I thought it was cool, and they were fucking amazing btw.

• Yeah I really want a tab for the extended intro. Any good mp3s of it? I've just been looking at the video from the Camden show...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jun 2006, 19:36
    I loved the extended intro that leaded into I Just Got This Symphony Goin' but I havn't heard the Act One, Scene One intro that you're all talking about.

If I ever get to see them I'll have to check it out. =P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Jun 2006, 20:06
    Alright! Thanks.

• i have that mp3 HA you can download it from here. but dont get mad when i delete it. and dont ask where i got it from. it was on some random circa survive fansite... they had full live sets of fot videos and mp3s.

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room10/253256/The%20Fall%20Of%20Troy%20-%2004%20-%20Act%20One%2C%20Scene%20One%2C%20Pt.%20I.mp3

you can find other shit at their fansite @ http://www.maybesheforgot.com

• okay i know this is old...but is it just me or do they not use the lyrics from that intro on manipulator...i forget what song..but i'm damn sure of it . :x

[:.-|-.:]
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Nov 2007, 08:42
    omg, i just followed one of the links!
    and now i have i just got this symphony going with extended intro :D:D:D
    chuffed!
    takes me back when i saw them live :D:D

• lol yea its the slow part on sledgehammer those lyrics

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.