Good punishment for Radiohead haters?

• rcstars said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2009, 20:24

Good punishment for Radiohead haters?

us radiohead fans have power to inflict divine punishment on radiohead haters. what shall their punishment be? ideally something poetic, so that almighty Thom Yorke would approve.

• Piki768 said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2009, 02:21
    Um, like, maybe we could, like, write little peaceful messages in their shoutboxes and kill 'em with kindness.

Or we could just be, like, fuck it, and track them down and bomb their houses or something.

• rcstars said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2009, 14:36
    that's very poetic.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2009, 17:48
    lets chinese water torture them and pipe Rh music through speakers LOUDLY in a tight sealed room..oh oh and a big tv monitor with thom's face looking at them with his wonky eye.. :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2010, 22:57
    devour their FUCKING SOULS

• Their punishment is that they can't understand beautiful music. Hard enough if you ask me.

• i know!!!

Tape them to a chair and play radiohead good for me and bad for them and then they might start likeing them

Da da da da da da da RADIOHEAD BEAR!!
    • lykojo said...
    • User
    • 20 May 2010, 16:02
    i say we tattoo their genitals with thom yorke's face

edit: i mean, you know, not do the tattoo using thom yorke's face as the niddle, u know. but do a tattoo on their genital that depicts thom yorke's face, u know

it's the attack of the sombreros!!! sombreros are a kind of fungus cause it has too much snow...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Nov 2011, 00:31
    I'd like to have Thom Yorke's genitals tattooed on my face.

oh wait...

yeah that's an accurate statement.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.