NEW - Taste-o-Meter Vol IV

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 00:35
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Noisia, King Crimson, A Silver Mt. Zion, Amon Tobin e Deftones.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Marisa2 said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 04:38
    Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Enya, Kylie Minogue, Smile Empty Soul, Evanescence and Lifehouse.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 06:02
    Your musical compatibility with Marisa2 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Kylie Minogue and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Shinedown, Britney Spears, Serj Tankian, LMFAO and deadmau5.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Muse, Depeche Mode, Shinedown, Gotye and Adele.

• Your musical compatibility with comingsoon_ is Low

Music you have in common includes New Order, Madonna, The Cure, Sia and The Black Keys.

• Your musical compatibility with Jetography is LOW
    Music you have in common includes 3 Doors Down, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Van Halen, Florence + the Machine and Journey.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, 12 Stones, 10 Years, Breaking Benjamin and Nightwish.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 08:03
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Shinedown, Britney Spears, Serj Tankian, LMFAO and deadmau5.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Between the Buried and Me, Slayer, Queens of the Stone Age, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Ólafur Arnalds, King Crimson, Pearl Jam and Nirvana.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Metallica, Blink-182, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rise Against.

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Matheusmetal15 é Muito baixa(VERY LOW)

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Antonio Vivaldi e Asian Dub Foundation.

• Your musical compatibility with jneto_dr is High

Music you have in common includes Steely Dan, The RH Factor, Emancipator, Robert Glasper and Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings.

• Your musical compatibility with revcodes is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The Dresden Dolls, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Adele and Rise Against.

• Schkatz said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2012, 07:44
    Your musical compatibility with spaccamontagne is LOW
    Music you have in common includesM83, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Кино and Adele.

• Your musical compatibility with Schkatz is Super

Music you have in common includes Jamie Woon, Wild Beasts, Lana Del Rey, Kent and Bon Iver.

• Your musical compatibility with comingsoon_ is Low

Music you have in common includes The Subways, Beirut, Kasabian, Hans Zimmer and James Vincent McMorrow.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Metallica, Blink-182, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rise Against.

• ur musical compatibility with
    Matheusmetal15 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes
    Ensiferum, 12 Stones, August Burns
    Red, Lazarus A.D. and 10 Years

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Pain, Deathstars, Oomph!, 10 Years and Kalmah

• Blu- said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 02:56
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ke$ha, 3 Doors Down, A Fine Frenzy, Nightwish and Adele.

follow me on tumblr
  • Your musical compatibility with Blu- is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Nightwish, Sick Puppies, 3 Doors Down and Alison Krauss.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 06:55
    Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Skrillex, As I Lay Dying, Whitechapel and August Burns Red.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Britney Spears, Shinedown, Serj Tankian, LMFAO and deadmau5.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.