Soundtracks?

• OHM-LO said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2006, 16:57

Soundtracks?

Hallo all Ergo Proxy fans!
    Just joined and would like to be enlighten about the Soundtrack's, I have the first one "opus01". Now I am curious what "opus02" is? Opus1 spawns across the 14 first episodes (not seen the rest yet) so what is “new” on opus02?

Thanks for any help solving this “mystery” =)

• :OO

I myself have Opus01 :D Whilst watching Episode 09 the build in tension, with the awesome track "Vital Signs" urged me to download it from somewhere. :PP

I haven't gotten any futher than episode 14 either, due to a lack of fansubs but I'd imagine that Opus02 may be something to do with a second part. :o

SECOND SERIES, YES PLEASE!!! :DDD

Wishful thinking. :P

Anyway, I will do my best to find out. [:

I, I really wish these snakes were your arms.
    • OHM-LO said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2006, 12:32
    =) please share if you find ^^ Anyway Ergo Proxy is only 23 episodes, will not be any second season.

Btw what fan sub are you watching?

• I will definately share if I find anything. :]]

:[[ such a shame to hear. I am really enjoying this anime, much like Samurai Champloo which I never wanted to end. xD;;

Atm I'm watching Shinsen-subs. :o Only one I know of atm. :]]

• OHM-LO said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2006, 00:47
    :D ye Shinsen-subs are the best ^^
    Anyway, do you have any clue what the "special" song that Shinsen put in (at the end) is? It always play at the "information" part.
    Tried really hard to find it for some time now, though no luck so far =/

• eean said...
    • Subscriber
    • 4 Aug 2006, 00:38
    Heh, animes that don't end usually suck. You can't tell a story without an ending.

I believe the second OST is coming out later this month.

• Verati said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 02:38
    Anyway, do you have any clue what the "special" song that Shinsen put in (at the end) is? It always play at the "information" part.

Yes, yes, I haven't even thought of looking for that song, but it is a song I would like to get. Let us know if you make any progress on it!!

Pino no Usagi
    • OHM-LO said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2006, 15:35
    Verati said:

I have tried as well, for almost 2 weeks now. Although without success, and shinsen-subs won’t tell anyone either.

If you find anything give me a *hint* where ;D

• Haven't found anything just yet. xDD

And OHM-LO, I also play WoW. :]]

I seriously want the "information special" track though.

• OHM-LO said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2006, 22:10
    BlaineMirfin said:
    Haven't found anything just yet. xDD

And OHM-LO, I also play WoW. :]]

I seriously want the "information special" track though.

:D sorry but I don't play wow anymore, just that it is hard to beat 714hours with a single player game xD

Ye I am still looking. Btw anyone have any ideas when episode 15 will be subbed? Been far to long since a release. >=/

• This means nothing to me
    'Cause you are nothing to me
    • Asx32 said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2007, 22:27
    Aaaaargh!

Ergo Proxy and its OST is a really deadly combination that sucks down better than qucksands or tar (vide "Sin City" movie)

Get me out of here!!! It's too damn good!!!

• The all tracks are great, but the greatest is "Kiri" from Monoral... People, try to listen to this group, they have a lot of good songs... They write the music which is something very special, very beautiful...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.