Only 21!

• TrueAri said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2006, 23:15

Only 21!

I never realized how YOUNG Simone is. She turned 21 in January! I've always thought much older. Like 25, 26? She's just too beautiful for my eyes ;-). Just 18 when they put out their first CD. She seems so young and innocent... very
    " fragile like " , if you know what I mean.

I was just blown away by the age.. and her presence. Such a different presence. Peaceful :-).

Now, Simone mentions something about herself being in the hospital. Any one have a reason as to why? I never heard anything of this, but then again, I've just recently discovered this band ( In the last 6 months. )
    I'm thinking an eating disorder. She's beautiful.. just always been really thin. I hve a picture where her shoulder bones are almost bursting through the skin. That aside, when she mentioned it, she was talking about how the pressure of being beautiful is not as important as keeping yourself healthy. ( That's when the hospital comment came in.. ) So. Just curious. And worried.

* Still Shocked *

~ Ari ~

• jmtabak said...
    • User
    • 3 Sep 2006, 18:23
    That's unbelievable, she's my age... I always pictured her as 25-26 as well.

• Yes, she is very young. :)

But the reason why she was in the hospital was because of an acute case of apendicitis; it was near fatal! This happened in December 2004 on their Mexican tour.

It is in The Road To Paradiso. :D (My favorite book ever).

I love Epica and Simone. :))))

• AFgirl said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2006, 15:22
    yeah i love epica :)
    they are from holland, so i could see every concert in holland,(i live there too)
    but it would be too expensive...
    they are now touring in america

• @AFgirl
    can you tell me please, how much is it? because I want to visit Holland - and Epica's concert too.

• I met her the other night, shes even more beautiful in person :)

• Anne13 said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2006, 19:09
    @Smilli_sini: a concert of Epica? It differs from about 30 euro 'till 10. But the reconstruction of the paradiso concert was only 15. So...

@Moonshield: I met the whole band *grinz*.

• Anne13

so did I...I talked with Mark for about 30 minutes

• Anne13 said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2006, 17:57
    I have all their autographs and pictures with Simone, Jeroen and Mark *grinz*.

• I have their autographs, all 3 albums are signed by them, but you beat me with the pictures with them. However they have only toured the US one time so youve probably gotten to see them much more than I have. and my friend has Mark doing a power metal scream on his cell phone.

• Anne13 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2007, 18:16
    I've seen them twice, one time on stage and once in Plato, a cd shop :D. It was great!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Dec 2007, 02:12
    Only 21!! well then I predicted correctly :)

They've come to Chile only once...and I didn't know they existed back then. :(

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.