Stuff used in the Emogames...

• Stuff used in the Emogames...

Yeah, I know he uses a part of The Great Decay and another by I think the Bouncing Souls, I forgot the name though and I'm not certain about the band, lol..

Also, is Staying Alive used in Emogame 2?

[by Cursive]

And one part in Emogame 2, the artwork looks like it's inspired by the cover of Diary [Sunny Day Real Estate].

Could I be wrong?

• the battle scenes are Apocalypse Wow! by Reggie and the Full Effect...the first level in emogame2 is Hot Water Music, 2nd level is 33 by Coheed and Cambria...thats all i can think of at the top of my head

• Salt Sweat Sugar - Jimmy Eat World is used in the scene where you fight Jimmy Eat World =]].

• does anybody know any of the names of songs from name that emo tune?

• Which tune? Lol..

• the good life in level 3 at emogame2

drinking with the girls

• i think its emogame 2....
    the whole mall of america bit is from the desaparecidos song... they also use some of the lyrics as names for shops...

• Dress Dead Bodies In Tight Designer Jeans = Desaparecidos - Mall Of America

I can't remember the song, I'll have to play the actual game again..

Who knows what they use for the SEGIII teaser?

• LeDork said...
    • User
    • 4 Jul 2007, 19:03
    in eg1 theres two songs by the get up kids. i think it was ten minutes and mass pike...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Jul 2007, 17:39
    Of course, there's the Contra victory melody that's played whenever you defeat a boss.

• they use 5 silent miles by american football in sections of the game i think.

• I think almost the entire Burst & Bloom EP by Cursive is used in Emogame 1..

There's the "This is the latest from saddle creek" sample just before we see Tim and Conor passed out between some bottles of vodka. This line is from the song 'Sink to the Beat', the first track of the EP.

I'm not sure where but 'The Great Decay' (track 2) is everywhere in the game.. I think it is during the cutscenes and dialogs in between the levels.

This is the same with 'Mothership, Mothership, do you read me?' I'm not sure where it is used.. but i think in the cutscenes as well..

Anyway, 3 out of 5 tracks are in emogame..
    Cursive!

"No point in mentioning those bats, i thought - the poor bastard will see them soon enough.."
  • oh and "drowning" by dashboard confessional during the scène with chris simpson and chris cabbarera (don't know if i spelled that right) in the starbucks cafe.

"No point in mentioning those bats, i thought - the poor bastard will see them soon enough.."
  • also
    "I want to save you" by something corporate,
    "Ten Minutes" by The Get up Kids,
    "mass pike" by the get up kids,
    "SOS very emergency" by The promise ring,
    "Bleed American" by Jimmy Eat World.

• whats the song on name that emo tune from texas is the reason in the second game?

• olunase said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2008, 00:51
    joepremier said:
    they use 5 silent miles by american football in sections of the game i think.

Yeah. It's during the part where you find Jeremy E. and he's floating on that cloud.

• iam198d said...
    • User
    • 16 Nov 2008, 01:16

THESE ARE MOST OF THE SOUNDTRACK FROM EMOGAMES

ok this is quoted from:

http://community.livejournal.com/indiemixtape/tag/custom+soundtrack

so thank this dude

Title - Emogame soundtrack

(Emogame 1)
    10 Minutes - The Get Up Kids
    The Great Decay - Cursive
    Mass Pike - The Get Up Kids
    D In Detroit - The Anniversity
    5 Silent Miles - American Football
    SOS Very Emergency - The Promise Ring
    Elektra - Hot Water Music
    Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World
    Dwarf Invasion - Reggae And The Full Effect

(Emogame 1.5)
    Bloodied up - Alkaline Trio
    Shu Shabat - The Anniversity
    The sense - Hot Water Music

(Emogame 2)
    I Want To Save You - Something Corporate
    The Great Decay - Cursive
    Apocalypse WOW - Reggae And The Full Effect
    5 Silent Miles - American Football
    Shu Shabat - The Anniversity
    The Sense - Hot Water Music
    33 - Coheed And Cambria

• i'm sure frieghtliner by hot water music's in the first one, d in detroit is when they're talking to jeremy e.

• Name that emo tune

Which Co&Ca song is used on name that emo tune in emogame 2?

• em0s3x said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2009, 23:06

Coheed and Cambria in Name That Emo Tune Pt.2

it's the last part of Time Consumer from Second Stage Turbine Blade
    also featured is Heliotrope by At the Drive In

• I'm pretty sure Kite Flying Society - The Art Of Conversation is used in the first emogame but it's been so long that I can't really remember.

• apocalypse wow by reggie and the full effect.
    LETS GET IT ON!!!!

• widenyoureyes__ said:
    whats the song on name that emo tune from texas is the reason in the second game?

I'm pretty sure it's Back And To The Left.

"punk rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything you like, playing whatever you want as sloppy as you want, so long as it's good and has passion." - pg.99
    • fiiow said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2009, 06:11
    i really really NEED to know wich one is the song played by the get up kids in "name that emo tune", i looked for it everywhere and still can't find it :(

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.