• Ewcik said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2007, 22:18
    porki, you know, my ccompatibility is most 'low' but i dont complain ; p

Ciastka są złe.
  • there u go porki, high

Your musical compatibility rating with porki2007 is:
    HIGH
    You share a few artists in common, including Jimmy Eat World, Story of the Year, Yellowcard, Fall Out Boy, and The All-American Rejects.

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 01:22
    Your musical compatibility rating with wabbitsmiles is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Offspring, AFI, Green Day, Motion City Soundtrack, and Finch.

You share a few artists in common, including The Offspring, NOFX, Saosin, Billy Talent, and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility rating with flying-homer is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Funeral for a Friend, Escape The Fate, The All-American Rejects, Hawthorne Heights, and Taking Back Sunday.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Cutthroat_Kiss is:
    High

You share a few artists in common, including Underoath, Atreyu, 36 Crazyfists, Alexisonfire, and Silverstein.

• Your musical compatibility rating with uNaFraiD1 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Atreyu, 36 Crazyfists, Incubus, Underoath, and Aiden.

I am scathing with my remarks
    I am scaring myself with my hacks
  • Medium

You share a few artists in common, including From First to Last, My Chemical Romance, Bullet For My Valentine, I Am Ghost, and blink-182.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Apr 2007, 15:57
    Your musical compatibility rating with flying-homer is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Brand New, Enter Shikari, Cartel, and A Day to Remember.

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2007, 01:02
    Your musical compatibility rating with zombieaut0pilot is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Brand New, Saosin, Chiodos, The Blood Brothers, and Circa Survive.

Low

You share a few artists in common, including AFI, Billy Talent, NOFX, Brand New, and Saosin.

I watch the stars as they fall from the sky. I held a fallen star and it wept for me, dying ... I feel the fallen stars encircle me now, as they cry ...
  • Your musical compatibility rating with celluloid_dream is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Panic! At the Disco, Atreyu, AFI, From First to Last, and Fall Out Boy.

• Low

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, System of a Down, Taking Back Sunday, and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Lord_Thrall is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Taking Back Sunday, and blink-182.

We.DIE.to.stay.alive.We.KILL.to.survive.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2007, 17:17
    Your musical compatibility rating with used_chemical is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Underoath, Brand New, The Classic Crime, and Dead Poetic.

• i havent been on for long so my taste shows up unknown all the time:(

Spouting nonsense til my enemies(and everyone else) surrender crying, shamed, and in awe of my rediculously displayed love of the written word understandable or not...

• Spouting nonsense til my enemies(and everyone else) surrender crying, shamed, and in awe of my rediculously displayed love of the written word understandable or not...
    • indy02 said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2007, 23:31
    erm Unknown it is then.

• 17 Apr 2007, 21:14
    Your musical compatibility rating with indy02 is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Brand New, Saosin, Chiodos, The Blood Brothers, and Circa Survive.

• Ewcik said...
    • User
    • 18 Apr 2007, 16:59
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem zombieaut0pilot jest:
    Niska (LOW)

Słuchacie paru wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Saosin, Underoath, The Blood Brothers, The Devil Wears Prada, i Haste The Day.

Ciastka są złe.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2007, 06:32
    Your musical compatibility rating with Ewcik is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Evanescence, A Thorn for Every Heart, A Change of Pace, and Senses Fail.

• Deine musikalische Überein-
    stimmung mit kmiller2205 ist:

Niedrig (Low)

Ihr habt ein paar gemeinsame Künstler, u.a. Brand New, Panic! At the Disco, Jimmy Eat World, lostprophets, und Death Cab for Cutie.

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 19 Apr 2007, 23:43
    Your musical compatibility rating with G-Orbital is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Brand New, Billy Talent, lostprophets, Linkin Park, and Yellowcard.

You share a few artists in common, including AFI, Rise Against, Brand New, Green Day, and Thrice.

can you still feel the butterflies?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2007, 12:34
    Your musical compatibility rating with Heddahumlan is:
    High

You share a few artists in common, including 30 Seconds to Mars, Funeral for a Friend, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Thrice.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.