Taste-O-Meter game

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2007, 01:35

Taste-O-Meter game

Done this on a couple other groups, its fun.
    Post your tasteometer compatibility with the person above you.

• 5 Apr 2007, 07:58
    Your musical compatibility rating with indy02 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Brand New, Halifax, Saosin, Taking Back Sunday, and Bayside.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2007, 14:05
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail, My Chemical Romance, A Thorn for Every Heart, and Hawthorne Heights.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2007, 17:34
    very high

You share a few artists in common, including blink-182, Alexisonfire, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance, and Escape The Fate.

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2007, 18:52
    Your musical compatibility rating with sk8ndie is:
    Very High

You share a few artists in common, including Anti-Flag, Rise Against, Billy Talent, Strike Anywhere, and NOFX.

• 6 Apr 2007, 11:05
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem indy02 jest:
    Niska (low)

Słuchacie paru wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Saosin, Billy Talent, Refused, Circa Survive, i Alexisonfire.

Ciastka są złe.
  • Your musical compatibility rating with Ewcik is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Alexisonfire, Escape The Fate, From First to Last, and Atreyu.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2007, 15:48
    Your musical compatibility rating with flying-homer is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, From First to Last, Panic! At the Disco, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

• Your musical compatibility rating with sweetieANDme is:

Super

You share many artists in common, including Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Atreyu, and AFI.

I watch the stars as they fall from the sky. I held a fallen star and it wept for me, dying ... I feel the fallen stars encircle me now, as they cry ...
  • Your musical compatibility rating with celluloid_dream is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, Cute is What We Aim For, From First to Last, and Atreyu.

• Ewcik said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 12:02
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem vintagelovee jest:
    Bardzo niska (very low)

Słuchacie paru wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Fall Out Boy, Kill Hannah, From First to Last, Shiny Toy Guns, i Atreyu.

Ciastka są złe.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 14:15
    Your musical compatibility rating with Ewcik is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Fall Out Boy, Atreyu, From First to Last, My Chemical Romance, and Alexisonfire.

• Your musical compatibility rating with sweetieANDme is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, The Used, and Nirvana.

"Love You So Much It Makes Me Sick"
    K.C.

"You Are My Haven In Life, You Are My Haven In Death"
    V.V
  • Your musical compatibility rating with WoRshIpHIM is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Good Charlotte, blink-182, Avril Lavigne, System of a Down, and The Used.

• Your musical compatibility rating with flying-homer is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Funeral for a Friend, Atreyu, Silverstein, and From First to Last.

• Ewcik said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2007, 01:23
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem brian660 jest:
    Super

Słuchacie wielu wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Underoath, Atreyu, Alexisonfire, Saosin, i Haste The Day.

You were my neightbour, btw

Ciastka są złe.
  • Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Saosin, Underoath, Atreyu, Alexisonfire, and Escape The Fate.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2007, 06:28
    Your musical compatibility rating with allaboutoakland is:

Very High

You share a few artists in common, including Senses Fail, A Change of Pace, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, and Anberlin.

• Very High

You share a few artists in common, including Senses Fail, Plain White T's, Taking Back Sunday, Amber Pacific, and Saosin.

• Your musical compatibility rating with flying-homer is:
    Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Story of the Year, Yellowcard, The Ataris, The All-American Rejects, and Fall Out Boy.

• indy02 said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 02:38
    Your musical compatibility rating with porki2007 is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Story of the Year, Jimmy Eat World, The Ataris, Yellowcard, and The All-American Rejects.

kinda wrong, what about saosin, the used, and thrice? should be medium at least.

• Ewcik said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 13:35
    Twoja muzyczna zgodność z użytkownikiem porki2007 jest:
    Bardzo niska (very low)

Słuchacie paru wspólnych wykonawców, w tym Fall Out Boy, Jimmy Eat World, The Ataris, i Story of the Year.

Haha, to już wim skąd Cie znam ; P

Ciastka są złe.
  • Low

You share a few artists in common, including Billy Talent, Bring Me the Horizon, Fall Out Boy, Three Days Grace, and Underoath.

• Your musical compatibility rating with novemberxrain is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects, Yellowcard, and Story of the Year.

Ewcik hehe:p
    Why my compatibility with everybody is at most medium??

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.