• Waqcku said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2006, 19:22
    I have an account but haven't gotten any invites yet. If I do I'll drop you guys a line.

• Waqcku said:
    I have an account but haven't gotten any invites yet. If I do I'll drop you guys a line.

thanks a lot friend... we are waiting

• Just so you guys know...

OiNK is a joke compared to the selection on DC++. It's a little more complicated to use, but if you're up for that, I certainly suggest going to the DC++ hub "indious.no-ip.com:4411". It puts the selection on OiNK to shame by far.

• Hey, if anyone wants an indietorrents invite, I know its not an oink invite, but I can give you one, if you would be willing to trade it for something (not an oink invite, I already have an oink account)

• no offence but the thread is for oink stuff so... :) !! i hope santa claus send me an OiNK invite before Xmas :D:D:D snif snif

• I'm almost a poweruser, man. almost.

• tastystuff1 said:
    Hey, if anyone wants an indietorrents invite, I know its not an oink invite, but I can give you one, if you would be willing to trade it for something (not an oink invite, I already have an oink account)

I have demonoid invites. If you are interested, we can trade.

• atzero06 said:

I have demonoid invites. If you are interested, we can trade.

Wow, we do get invites at demonoid? I was quite certain I had nothing to brgain with! >_<

• i'd love an invite to any of these websites! i have some records i'd like to share.
    much appriciated:
    altarboys@hotmail.com

• I have two invites to hand out. Throw some messages containing your email address my way, right right?

• thodorisfon@gmail.com tnx a lot friend :) ! Best wishes for 2007

• thanks a lot for the invitation... :))

• If anyone has an indietorrents invite, I would gladly trade you an oink invite.

• I'm all out, for the record.

• i've got 5 oink invites - form an orderly que if you need one - oh, and your email addy would be handy.

• pnemeth said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 04:55
    I could really use one, if you don't mind

nw@hughes.net

• pnemeth said:
    I could really use one, if you don't mind

nw@hughes.net

done - remeber to check your spam folder just in case. Enjoy.

• pnemeth said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2007, 03:21
    Thanks a bunch!

• think i could get some of that sweet oink action?

dmizzle@gmail.com

• Waqcku said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2007, 18:43
    Uhh, I'm at 5.68 (out of the 10 GB necessary to score invites). But if any of you want to wait till some time around July, I'll definitely be happy to help.

• dizzlemizzle said:
    think i could get some of that sweet oink action?

dmizzle@gmail.com

done - remeber to check your spam folder.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2007, 03:30

invite

can you please get me an invite for Oink?
    my email is:
    jb_warhol at hotmail dot com.

• Could I please have an Oink invite?

marshmallows.promises@gmail.com

• I'd definitely appreciate an Oink invite.

tiffany.lowe@gatech.edu

Thanks!

• I love E6 and I'd love an invite!!! please, I've had a rough go of things recently :~(

heywhatsup0101@yahoo.com

Please help me if you can!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.