Really bored so...

• SophL said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2005, 20:48

Really bored so...

I'm going to voice my outrage at Louie Walsh's decision to send Addictiv Ladies home rather than Chico on the X Factor.
    It's extremely unfair and an insult to everybody else up there's talent.
    Just because they were a big threat to not even his lot cause they're all pretty good but the dreaded Girls Aloud. Heaven forbid there be a better girl band come onto the scene.
    Anyway, that's enough from me...yes I know I need to get out more etc but I had to voice my opinion.

And for those watching, keep voting for Andy, Journey South and Chenai!!

Cause it's my show, I'm Andy Milonakis
    • schnell said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2005, 18:12
    I think they're all shit.
    You can't find a proper musician from something like the X factor. It's bollocks. If someone like Thom Yorke auditioned he'd get laughed out of the first stage.
    Just end the programme now. They will all dwindle into significance within six months anyway.

• SophL said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2005, 19:04
    You have to admit though, someone like Andy (at least i think thats his name) has real talent. His voice is fantastic. Unfortunately what u said last is true and they do disappear (except for will young hurrah) and thats a shame but at least they can say somebody heard them once, which is better than nothing, non?

Cause it's my show, I'm Andy Milonakis
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.