wich bands do you know play easycore??? and who's your favorite band??

• wich bands do you know play easycore??? and who's your favorite band??

wich bands do you know play easycore??? and who's your favorite band??

• Fight Fair is definitely my favorite easycore band. They were the first easycore band i really got into. My other favorites are With the Punches, All Heart, Me Vs. Hero, and I Call Fives

• all heart for sure, audio new year, iOninetyfour, worth while, settle for less, citizen. Castanza is great.

• pan182 said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2010, 13:45

me vs hero is my favorite one.

set your goals, all heart, radio feelings, worth while, bangarang

:)
  • nice pan. surprised that Radio Feelings is up there.

• fasteer said...
    • User
    • 19 Jan 2010, 14:19
    Bangarang! for sure

• maybe we should start a group called, bring back bangarang!

• Cxltxn said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2010, 22:26
    Reppin' The Wonder Years. Set Your Goals, With The Punches, Me vs Hero, pretty much all easycore is good easycore haha.

• getting a great response from blog users about Trophy Boys. personally i also love So Many Ways. Chicago Easycore is full of awesome fucking people

• fasteer said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2010, 19:10
    I would like to make a difference beetween good easycore (real one) and just fake easycore ( lame pop punk without breakdowns ) haha

• Cxltxn said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2010, 04:04
    Would you guys still consider Wonder Years easycore after The Upsides? No breakdowns anymore. I personally still would.

• Cxltxn said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2010, 04:17
    Would you guys still consider Wonder Years easycore after The Upsides? No breakdowns anymore. I personally still would.

• i would say The Upsides isn't easycore but how can you not love them. however The Wonder Years will always be an easycore band in my mind.

Fasteer, just because you don't like everything that is posted on the blog doesn't mean it is not easycore.

• i gotta say i think the band Ready Set Low is way underrated.

• def I have to say Punch out!

• and the trophy boys!!!!!! is way underrated too

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Mar 2010, 07:09
    Set Your Goals
    theres a reason theyre headlining Kimbo and Wonder Years is opening

• personally i like The Wonder Years better. Set Your Goals disappointed me with their last album.

• Glue Gun amazes me everytime

• Four Year Strong is very cool. I've seen em live 2 months ago (as support-band for Alexisonfire). It was amazing. The guys are really smooth. I like their sound!

• fasteer said:
    I would like to make a difference beetween good easycore (real one) and just fake easycore ( lame pop punk without breakdowns ) haha

this. though, i wouldn't call it good and bad easycore, i'd call it easycore and pop punk. people tend to lump the two genres together. easycore = pop punk with breakdowns, shout backs, sing-a-longs and gang vox.

Cxltxn said:

nah, wonder years isn't easycore anymore, but they're still a damn good band. lol. the upsides is the best album they've put out.

runetrun said:
    maybe we should start a group called, bring back bangarang!

please do! bangarang was so good!!

• Johnnyfresh you are awesome. great responses. i feel however the best part of this thing is how Omar is a stupid Mexican and wrote "wich" instead of which

• Three Cent Cinema and So Many Ways destroyed last night. Maybe nobody else thought so but i had such a great time and can't wait to see those dudes again.

• hahahah stupid mexican, let me see if I can changed that,

anyway "wich" sounds more funny than "Which" that's it!!!!

;)

lol

• Stop the Car.Four year strong.save your breath

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.